Help! Cardboard Nazi stand-up download needed!

hooligan x

I will not get my Nazis in time for GenCon and I am running a WWII adventure. Has anyone seen printable stand-up figs out there?

I am running three games and I am trying to get them all packed this week so that I am not freaking out or getting my heinie kicked by Adult Onset Procrastinitus.

Help a brother out?

Re: Help! Cardboard Nazi stand-up download needed!

Cumberland Games's Cairo Moon set of SPARKS (cardboard minis you print as a font, very cool) has some Nazi soldiers in it, IIRC.

Politically Incorrect Games publishes a couple packs of printable cardboard minis that include Nazi soldiers in the "Villains" set, IIRC.

Cumberland Games's Cairo Moon set of SPARKS (cardboard minis you print as a font, very cool) has some Nazi soldiers in it, IIRC.

Politically Incorrect Games publishes a couple packs of printable cardboard minis that include Nazi soldiers in the "Villains" set, IIRC.

You remember correctly Steve. The Pulp Villains includes Nazis, mad scientists, femme fatales, thugs and gangsters. And you can even set them up to print so that they are numbered sequentially. There are other sets that are useful for pulp that include mummies, arab assassins and ninjas. They're only $4.00 for the Villains set or you can get the two-pack of Pulp Heroes & Villains for $7.50. It sounds like I'm a pitchman for the company but I'm not. I'm just a satisfied customer. :)

Guest Major Tom

Have you tried finding a copy of the Modern Characters set of Cardboard Heroes?

Most FLGS that I've been in lately have at least one set of them on hand, and

they do have Nazi characters in it.

Major Tom :cool:

Check the cutouts for The Fires Of War, at http://www.blackwyrm.com/Extras.htm

Most of them are golden age superheroic, but on teh second page there are a few relatively normal nazis.

Looking at just the cardboard figures has convinced me...again...that I really really really need that book. Very nice stuff Dave. :thumbup:

EDIT: And now I don't have to worry about it, since it is ordered.

W00t! You going to be ay GenCon? All us Wyrms can meet you and autograph it for you.

I wish. :( My vacation doesn't kick in till about December. Coincidentally, neither does the saved up cash for a trip.

I keep saying "Next year" like a mantra of good things to come.

• 4 weeks later...

You remember correctly Steve. The Pulp Villains includes Nazis' date=' mad scientists, femme fatales, thugs and gangsters. And you can even set them up to print so that they are numbered sequentially. There are other sets that are useful for pulp that include mummies, arab assassins and ninjas. They're only $4.00 for the Villains set or you can get the two-pack of Pulp Heroes & Villains for $7.50. It sounds like I'm a pitchman for the company but I'm not. I'm just a satisfied customer. :)[/quote']

And they look good. But that website won't accept an out of the USA billing address. Keeps asking me for my state, zip code and telephone number. I'll find them elsewhere.

And they look good. But that website won't accept an out of the USA billing address. Keeps asking me for my state' date=' zip code and telephone number. I'll find them elsewhere.[/quote']

Hi. Actually you can create an account from anywhere in the world. It asks for state/province or zip/postal code which just about every country has. Give it another try. (You won't be able to find a legal copy without logging in to the system.)

Thanks.