HELP! He Walks Among Us!!!

GoldenAge

You all were so quick to help me previously that I have time to ask for even more help.

Another character regretfully can't make his character for my game. I'm steeped in other work so I thought I’d ask you all (who are much better at making characters than I) if you could help...

The character's name is Count Faccia Dell'Inferno of Savoy (Italian- Northern Sicily) = Italian for Face of Hell. He is the typical Demon who assumes human form to influence humanity (by infiltrating and eventually directing the Sicilian Cosa Nostra (Mafia).

Here's what I'm looking for:

Demon Multi Form

Primary form is Demon Form ≈ 350 - 450 points (other point values are okay)

Secondary Form is the Count ≈ 300 points

If you’ve ever watched The Golden Child (Eddie Murphy, Circa 1986) and remember the main villain: Sardo Numspa (played by Charles Dance) then you know exactly what I’m looking for. ;)

Is there anyone who can steer me to a pre-made character or perhaps make this for me in the next day or two?

I realize I'm asking allot, but it's worth a try. You guys haven't let me down yet!!! :thumbup:

Re: HELP! He Walks Among Us!!!

i have had a little think about this but i don't think I know enough about how this character would be used.

I'm kind of seeing him as an immortal temptative and underworld middle man the man who can get you anything you want for a price lots of people owe him favours and there souls. relatively low powered a small magic pool but hard to harm. he would have lots of social skills and contacts.

as for his demonic form I'm thinking low level demon a tempter sleek black and stealthy but powerful with eyes of hellfire and a voice a seductive whisper.

Re: HELP! He Walks Among Us!!!

Hmm... this is a rather specific request. I know of a few such characters who use OIHID or Shape Shift for their human or nonhuman forms, but not Multiform. For example, Tartarus of the Devil's Advocates in Arcane Adversaries uses OIHID for most of his supernatural powers. His powerset would work very well for the kind of character you describe, though, so perhaps you could play around with his sheet if you have access to it.

For an online option, you might be able to use the Denier. He's a character from Aaron Allston's adventure for GURPS Supers, School Of Hard Knocks; Aaron provided a free text file converting the characters from that adventure to Fourth Edition HERO. Denier is more of a straightforward brawler than Tartarus. He uses 4E Shape Shift to conceal his demonic form, but you might just substitute a Multiform for those points.

To look up the Denier, go to the Red October archives, here, and download KNOCKS11.ZIP. After you open the .zip file scroll down to the Denier's character sheet.

I know it's not exactly what you requested, but it's the best I can come up with on short notice. :o