Alternate Earth: Pulp World

Metaphysician

What would your characters be like if they existed, instead of their normal setting, in Pulp World?

Pulp World: 1920ish looking setting ( regardless of the actual year ), with the beginnings of influence by the Science of the Future ( pulp sci-fi ). However, superhuman powers are as prominent as in your normal campaign. Think something vaguely like Tom Strong, or the pulp era in Planetary. The key change is, the setting is ruled primarily by pulp genre and style tropes.

Re: Alternate Earth: Pulp World

What would your characters be like if they existed, instead of their normal setting, in Pulp World?

Pulp World: 1920ish looking setting ( regardless of the actual year ), with the beginnings of influence by the Science of the Future ( pulp sci-fi ). However, superhuman powers are as prominent as in your normal campaign. Think something vaguely like Tom Strong, or the pulp era in Planetary. The key change is, the setting is ruled primarily by pulp genre and style tropes.

This sounds almost identical to my freedom patrol campaign, which is a 1950's pulp/black-ops/paranormal/atomic-horror game with super-powers. So, I suspect they look pretty much the same as they do now. :thumbup:

Re: Alternate Earth: Pulp World

In one game, I'm playing a sasquatch, so he wouldn't need to change much.

In Question Man's game, I have Lucky. A martial artist with a custom motorbike and a genius inventor friend. The martial arts would get changed to some form of Fisticuffs. He's stop using his Asp batons. Instead of a bike, he'd either have an experimental aircraft or one of those completely insane race cars from that era. The ones that looked like someone took a ME-109, yanked off the wings and mounted it on wheels.

Actually, that sounds kinda cool. I gotta go to my hobby shop now. I'll be back later