120 END 0

120 STUN 12 Total Characteristic Cost: 414

Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 28"/56"

Leaping: 23"/46"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

300 Kryptonian Power Tricks: Variable Power Pool, 120 base + 180 control cost, Powers Can Be Changed As A Zero-Phase Action (+1), No Skill Roll Required (+1) (300 Active Points)

\tab Notes: Much like Superman's tricks, only more limited.

126 Standard Kryptonian Tricks: Multipower, 126-point reserve

12u 1) Blast Of Breath: EB 12d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Double Knockback (+3/4) (120 Active Points) 5

13u 2) Blowing Away The Mist: Dispel Gas/Smoke/Mist Powers 14d6, all Gas/Smoke/Mist powers simultaneously (+2) (126 Active Points) 13

13u 3) Blowing Out Fires: Dispel Fire Powers 14d6, all Fire powers powers simultaneously (+2) (126 Active Points) 13

10u 4) Freezing Breath: Energy Blast 10d6, No Normal Defense (LS: Safe Enviroment: Intense Cold; +1) (100 Active Points) 10

7u 5) Heat Vision: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Line Of Sight (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (124 Active Points); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2), No Knockback (-1/4) 5

1u 6) Instant Change: Cosmetic Transform 2d6 (Clothes to Costume, Changing Again) (10 Active Points); Limited Target: Own Clothes Slightly Limited (-1/4) 1

3u 7) Superspeed!: +5 SPD (50 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) 5

168 Super Flight: Flight 28", Variable Advantage (+1 Advantages; +2) (168 Active Points) 17

Super Durable

13 1) Bracing: Knockback Resistance -10" (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) 2

30 2) Even Tougher than That!: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%

30 3) Even Tougher than That!: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%

44 4) Nigh Invulnerable: (Total: 44 Active Cost, 44 Real Cost) Hardened (x2; +1/2) (22 Active Points) applied to PD (Real Cost: 22) plus Hardened (x2; +1/2) (22 Active Points) applied to ED (Real Cost: 22)

67 5) Nigh Invulnerable: Damage Resistance (45 PD/45 ED), Hardened (x2; +1/2) (67 Active Points)

51 6) Nigh Invulnerable: Life Support (Eating Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character does not sleep)

15 7) Strong Willed: Mental Defense (19 points total)

4 8) Sturdy: Knockback Resistance -2"

29 9) Super Efficient Musculature: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (29 Active Points) applied to STR

10 10) Systemic Antidote: Power Defense (20 points) (20 Active Points); Limited Power: Only vs Poisons/Toxins (-1)

20 11) Weakness Deficient: Lack of Weakness (-10) for Normal Defense (Resistant Defense)

Super-Senses

20 1) Combat Hearing: Targeting with Hearing Group

5 2) Full Spectrum Vision: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group)

15 3) Microscopic Vision: Microscopic ( x1,000) with Sight Group

18 4) Parabolic Hearing: +12 versus Range Modifier for Hearing Group

8 5) Radio Hearing: Radio Perception

9 6) Supersenses: +3 PER with all Sense Groups

18 7) Telescopic Vision: +12 versus Range Modifier for Sight

10 8) Thermal Vision: Infrared Perception (Sight Group), Tracking

3 9) Ultrasonic Hearing: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group)

10 10) X-Ray Vision: N-Ray Perception (Sight Group)

\tab Notes: Cannot See through Lead

Perks

5 Money: Well Off

3 Well-Connected

2 1) A Little Work I Did On The Side: Contact: City of Kandor (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity: They know her as "Nightwing") (3 Active Points) 11-

23 2) Cousin's Friends: Contact: The Justice League of America (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (24 Active Points) 12-

5 3) Mother Figure: Contact: Wonderwoman (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 11-

3 4) My Sister? : Contact: Kara Zor-L, Power Girl (Contact has very useful Skills or resources) (4 Active Points) 11-

Talents

3 Calculate at Superspeed: Lightning Calculator

3 Never seems to get lost: Bump Of Direction

5 Recall: Eidetic Memory

8 Superspeed Reading: Speed Reading (x1,000)

15 Superspeed: Lightning Reflexes: +10 DEX to act first with All Actions

Skills

24 +3 with All Combat

20 It comes naturally to me: +2 Overall

3 CK: Metropolis 13-

5 Cramming

3 CuK: Krypton 13-

3 Deduction 13-

3 KS: History: Krypton 13-

0 Language: English (Idiomatic, native accent) (4 Active Points)

4 Language: Kryptonian (Idiomatic, native accent)

4 Navigation (Air, Land, Space) 13-

3 Persuasion 17-

3 Systems Operation 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 1232

Total Cost: 1646

500+ Disadvantages

15 Hunted : Super Girl's Rogues Gallery 8-, As Powerful, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish

Notes: This is kinda sad as I can't think of anyone who qualifies. Perhaps that will be addressed.

15 Physical Limitation: Loses All Kryptonian powers when under a Red Sun Infrequently, Fully Impairing

Notes: Reduce All physical Characteristics to 15. Lose ALL super powers & talents.

25 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing Very Common, Total

15 Psychological Limitation: Naive (Very Common, Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Idealistic and Altruistic (Very Common, Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Wants to fit in (Common, Moderate)

15 Reputation: Big Blue Girl Scout (at least by association), Almost Always (14-)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)

30 Susceptibility : within 1" of Kryptonite 3d6 damage per Segment Uncommon

Notes: Lead shielding will eliminate the Kryptonite radiation. Minute traces of Kryptonite might only cause 1 or 2d6 GM's Discretion.

20 Vulnerability : 2 x Effect Magic Based Attacks Common

20 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Magic Based Attacks Common

946 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 1646

Background/History: The Cousin of Superman. Newest incarnation. Her ship arrived much later, and she was in suspended animation. She is naive and flexes her abilities more than her cousin. Her feelings for her "twin", aka Powergirl, are mixed. They've fought together and eachother.

Personality/Motivation: Naive, dealing with a new world and a new lease on life. A good person, heroic, and brave.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics: Superhuman Strength, speed, durability, senses and the ability to fly unaided. Superman Light

Campaign Use: One of the most powerful women on the planet. She gets along well with the others.

Appearance: Newest incarnation has a belly baring top, short skirt and cape. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Re: Char: Supergirl

And since their basically the same person...

Actaually Supergirl gets the nod in ability simply due to her greater popularity. (even though I'm a Power Girl fan)

She's not got as many skills, but her "super intellect" gives her 2 overall levels and a higher Kryptonian VPP. Otherwise they are identical...

I like the write up especially the multipower. There has been some speculation that Kara Zor El's powers may exceed that of her cousins since she came here as adolesant rather than an infant. Im not sure what your version of Supermans strength is rated as though. Might be something to consdier if you use them in a campaign.

The disadvantages might need some slight alteration. Kara has a deffinate dark streak and the code vs killing and the altruism might be replaced with something to reflect the duality within her. She seems to want to be a hero due to WonderWoman and Kal El's influence but her father didn't intend for her to be. In fact he intended her to kill Kal El because he hated Jor El. Also who knows what residual effects her conversion by Darksied has left behind. Giving her a certain edge to her personality gives her a different flavor from her past incarnations. She has the power of Superman perhaps even stronger yet no one really knows what this girl may or may not do. Shes a little frightning. Just some ideas to consider.

Thanks for the input, I've not kept up on the appearances. I might fiddle with her later to reflect these changes.

As to the power levels...that reasoning doesnt' seem to make as much sense to me, as Kal has been living for over 30 years in the yellow sun and she's just got here. But, things may have changed.

and the wiki article seemed to indicate that she seems more powerful because Kal has learned to pull his punches where as she doesn't have that sense... but it is something to think about.

Superman was first, has a longer history, and is more of an icon. By Comic Book Law, in the long run he'll be written as stronger, even if a particular writer is currently hinting at Supergirl getting a strength boost under the modern "Dark Heroes and Bad Guys are Stronger" and "Girls Always Win" clauses.

;)

Pardon my ignorance of current comicbook continuity' date=' but what happened to the artificial Matrix/Supergirl? I rather preferred her to having another Kryptonian running around.[/quote']

She...died? Actually, I think she had to choose between Kara and herself in this reality and she chose to allow Kara, but... that was before the Crisis of Superboy punching reality.

Pardon my ignorance of current comicbook continuity' date=' but what happened to the artificial Matrix/Supergirl? I rather preferred her to having another Kryptonian running around.[/quote']

What I recall, being a reader of the prior Supergirl series, she went away somewhere at the end of her comic book's run. I suspect she's been swept under the rug with the reshuffling of reality that occurred at the end of Infinite Crisis. I'm not too thrilled with the new, darker Supergirl, but I think that was something they began to explore with the Matrix/Supergirl version.