body question

steph

A character die when he got the negative in body ( if iv got 10 body i die at -10) right? but a character with 0 body this character can continued the fight? ..............let see after a turn he got 12 stun and -3 body can he continued the fight?

hope i am clear

english not my first language

stef

Re: body question

A character die when he got the negative in body ( if iv got 10 body i die at -10) right? but a character with 0 body this character can continued the fight? ..............let see after a turn he got 12 stun and -3 body can he continued the fight?

hope i am clear

english not my first language

stef

Being at negative BODY does not make you unable to fight. As long as you still have STUN left and are still alive (i.e. not past negative your BODY) you can keep fighting.

So yes, in your example the character with 12 STUN left who is at -3 BODY can indeed continue fighting.

Being at negative BODY does not make you unable to fight. As long as you still have STUN left and are still alive (i.e. not past negative your BODY) you can keep fighting.

So yes, in your example the character with 12 STUN left who is at -3 BODY can indeed continue fighting.

Yep, this allows HERO to model the not quite dead but mortally wounded hero who stays behind so others can escape.

Ah . . . the heroic mentality . . .

BK: 'Tis but a scratch

KA: A scratch? Your arm's off.

[/url]BK: No it isn't.

KA: What's that, then?

BK: . . . I've had worse.

KA: You liar.

BK: Come on ya pansy.

I am too lazy to look it up to see if it is a real rule or just how I play it but I penalize a wounded character at the rate of -1 to everything they do per -2 BODY they are below 0.

Let's see if I can get this one right. :ugly:

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Yes, he can keep fighting

2. FYI, you're dying.

3. Red Wizard needs food.

4. Red Wizard needs food badly.

5. Red Wizard is about to die.

6. DON'T SHOOT THE FOOD.

Pretty much. He isn't dead, and can continue fighting. Every Post 12 he'll "bleed" for a 1 BODY loss until something is done about it. Which is generally either a Paramedics roll, or some form of Healing.