Original Artwork: Grindstone

Ghostblade

Re: Original Artwork: Grindstone

Thanks, guys. I'll see if I can scan in some more character sketches. I'll also try to dig up the character sheet for Grindstone. He is a classic high-powered brick with plenty of brick tricks and an "earth gliding" ability similar to the one from USPD. His favorite tactic is to erupt from the ground between Grond's legs, and then wrap that little cream-puff in a bear-hug until he starts yelling for his mommy!

Thanks' date=' guys. I'll see if I can scan in some more character sketches. I'll also try to dig up the character sheet for Grindstone. He is a classic high-powered brick with plenty of brick tricks and an "earth gliding" ability similar to the one from USPD. His favorite tactic is to erupt from the ground between Grond's legs, and then wrap that little cream-puff in a bear-hug until he starts yelling for his mommy![/quote']

Hey! That's my favorite tactic too!!

Pity I always end up in a coma when I try it... :o

Thanks for the positive feedback, all. Here is another sketch I drew back in '92 for Champions. He is a weather manipulator named Monsoon who loves nothing more than to unleash a gust of gale-force wind right into a throng of pesky reporters.

If you like him, please feel free to use him.

• 3 weeks later...

Ghostblade:

If these are typical examples of your superhero art, I think you could easily make a living as a comic book artist. If you've got more, I think I speak for everyone when I say "Please, sir - may I see some more?"

(I'd Rep you for the last pic, but apparently I need to "spread some around" first...)

Ghostblade:

If these are typical examples of your superhero art, I think you could easily make a living as a comic book artist. I you've got more, I think I speak for everyone when I say "Please, sir - may I see some more?"

(I'd Rep you for the last pic, but apparently I need to "spread some around" first...)

I truly appreciate your kind words, Spidey88. I'll see if I can scan in some other drawings whenever I get a break.