4 SPD 12
15 REC 2
60 END 0
50 STUN 5
6" RUN02" SWIM08" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 131

Cost Power END
15 Body of Gold I: Armor (10 PD/0 ED)
15 Body of Gold II: Armor (0 PD/10 ED)
37 Getting hit only makes him tougher: Absorption to ARMOR-PD 5d6 (Physical), Can Absorb Maximum of 40 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute) (+1/4) (37 Active Points)
37 Getting hit only makes him tougher: Absorption to ARMOR-ED 5d6 (Energy), Can Absorb Maximum of 40 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute) (+1/4) (37 Active Points)
60 Golden 'touch': Multipower, 60-point reserve
5u 1) Damaging Punch I: (Total: 57 Active Cost, 50 Real Cost) Damaging Punch: Drain PD 3d6, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute) (+1/4) (37 Active Points) (Real Cost: 37) plus Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6 (20 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) (Real Cost: 13) [Notes: Each punch covers the target in a golden web like pattern that weakens him/her to physical attacks] 6
5u 2) Damaging Punch I: (Total: 57 Active Cost, 50 Real Cost) Damaging Punch: Drain rPD 3d6, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute) (+1/4) (37 Active Points) (Real Cost: 37) plus Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6 (20 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) (Real Cost: 13) [Notes: Each punch covers the target in a golden web like pattern that weakens him/her to physical attacks] 6
5u 3) Surprise: (Total: 60 Active Cost, 48 Real Cost) Drain ED 2d6, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute) (+1/4), Ranged (+1/2) (35 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4) (Real Cost: 28) plus Energy Blast 5d6 (vs. ED) (25 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4) (Real Cost: 20) [Notes: Gesture is to throw an exagerated punch at target AND When the beam hits a target they are covered in a golden web like pattern that weakens them to further energy attacks] 5
Powers Cost: 179

Cost Skill
20 +4 with HTH Combat
3 Conversation 12-
3 Electronics 12-
3 Mechanics 12-
3 PS 12-
3 Systems Operation 12-
1 TF: Agricultural & Construction Vehicles
Skills Cost: 36

Cost Talent
3 Lightning Reflexes: +3 DEX to act first with Golden 'touch'
Talents Cost: 3

Total Character Cost: 349

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 149

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Looks good, but I feel compelled to mention that, if any old-timers catch wind of that name, they're going to think he's made of cardboard. Goldbrick was a member of the Gilt Complex, an old farcical villain team from the Adventurer's Club magazine designed to give the GM a way to encourage PCs to learn restraint; they're all fast, and thus hard for normals to hit. However, they have 1 Defenses and 5 Body, so if a super hits them, they're a greasy splatter.

Originally posted by CrosshairCollie

Looks good, but I feel compelled to mention that, if any old-timers catch wind of that name, they're going to think he's made of cardboard. Goldbrick was a member of the Gilt Complex, an old farcical villain team from the Adventurer's Club magazine designed to give the GM a way to encourage PCs to learn restraint; they're all fast, and thus hard for normals to hit. However, they have 1 Defenses and 5 Body, so if a super hits them, they're a greasy splatter.

Along with Goldrush (speedster) and Goldmind (mentalist). I actually used them as written: I had a particular player who didn't know the meaning of "restraint". He wound up killing two of them. To that player's credit, he roleplayed his character's remorse well, even turning himself in for murder. He got probation (it was manslaughter at worst).

Originally posted by Arthur

Along with Goldrush (speedster) and Goldmind (mentalist). I actually used them as written: I had a particular player who didn't know the meaning of "restraint". He wound up killing two of them. To that player's credit, he roleplayed his character's remorse well, even turning himself in for murder. He got probation (it was manslaughter at worst).

Awww, and I thought I was original with my new speedster from California calling him Gold Rush. Guess I need to come up with a new name... waaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by Kristopher

I have to point out two things:

A) Gold is a very soft metal. Titanium Brick, Iron Brick, and even Aluminum Brick are going to pound Gold Brick into gold leaf.

B) "Goldbricking" is old slang for being a lazy, shiftless, do-nothing. Or something like that.

Well,

A) I'm sure he's only gold in color. The whole "Body of Gold" thing is probably just for flavor.

and

B) Sounds like a great character concept and psychological limitation (lazy) to me. "Aw geez, I don't feel like stopping another bank heist. Can't someone else do it?"