The Liberty Sub

MuscaDomestica

In our golden age game WW2 is just about to start and our group pooled our points and bought a 200 point base. Because we will be going to war I thought about a sub as the base. Wondering what people think of the stats...

The life support eating is the stores of food

The Liberty Sub

Val Char Cost
85 STR 0
16 DEX 18
25 BODY 0
2 SPD 0
0" RUN-1222" SWIM00" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 135

Cost Power END
11 Swimming +10" (22" total) (x16 Noncombat) (25 Active Points); Surface Only (-1), Limited Maneuverability (-1/4)
15 UnderWater: Swimming +10" (22" total) (x4 Noncombat)
Powers Cost: 26

Cost Skill
5 Bureaucratics 10-
11 Paramedics 13-
3 Electronics 9-
14 +7 with the main guns
Skills Cost: 33

Cost Perk
30 Followers (x16, 50 Base, 50 Disad)
Perks Cost: 30

Cost Equipment END
7 Life Support , Eating: Character only has to eat once per week, Safe in High Pressure, Safe in Intense Cold, Safe in Intense Heat, Self-Contained Breathing (16 Active Points); IIF Immobile (-1 1/4)
14 Sonar: Active Sonar (Increased Arc of Perception: 360-Degree, Telescopic (+15)) (35 Active Points); IIF Immobile (-1 1/4), Only Under Water (-1/4)
16 Deisal Engine: Endurance Reserve (60 END, 10 REC) (16 Active Points)
29 Guns: Killing Attack - Ranged 4d6 (vs. PD) (x4 Guns), 32 Charges (+1/4) (94 Active Points); IIF Immobile (-1 1/4), Only Above Water Power loses about half of its effectiveness (-1)
14 Summon 200-point Torpedo (40 Active Points); IIF Immobile (-1 1/4), 16 Charges which Recover every 1 Week (-1/2)
Equipment costs shown above are for reference only, and are not included in Total Cost.

Total Character Cost: 224

Val Disadvantages
15 Watched: Military 11-, More Powerful, Watching, Extensive Non-Combat Influence
15 Subject to Orders: (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)
10 Distinctive Features, Hull: (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

Disadvantage Points: 40

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Hm... I looked at it twice and it looked like a Base, but then I looked just now and saw the SPD Characteristic.

What threw me, I think, was the lack of a Size characteristic. Even looking further down (going on the assumption that this was using the old Vehicle format) I couldn't find any reference to Size. I don't see DEF either. You've probably accounted for them, since the cost appears to be figured into the Characteristics Cost, but they're not on the sheet as of this writing.

Also, even in a heroic game, a Vehicle always pays for its equipment, with the sole exception of other Vehicles.

As minor quibbles, multipliers for extra individual pieces of equipment (like the x4 guns) are purchased separately fromt he main power, without any Advantages or Limitations; and you misspelled "diesel."

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

Hm... I looked at it twice and it looked like a Base, but then I looked just now and saw the SPD Characteristic.

What threw me, I think, was the lack of a Size characteristic. Even looking further down (going on the assumption that this was using the old Vehicle format) I couldn't find any reference to Size. I don't see DEF either. You've probably accounted for them, since the cost appears to be figured into the Characteristics Cost, but they're not on the sheet as of this writing.

Also, even in a heroic game, a Vehicle always pays for its equipment, with the sole exception of other Vehicles.

As minor quibbles, multipliers for extra individual pieces of equipment (like the x4 guns) are purchased separately fromt he main power, without any Advantages or Limitations; and you misspelled "diesel."

There seem to be problems with vehicle print-outs out of hero designer.