FH book compatability

Tclynch

Re: FH book compatability

So' date=' will the earlier Grimoire books be able to be used with the revised FH (ie...without alot of reworking the numbers)?[/quote']

Depends on which books you mean. 4th edition stuff is pretty similar, but pre-4th edition Fantasy Hero was a very different beast.

EDIT: Also, it's important to remember that magic is very campaign setting specific (Turakian Age magic is very different from Valdorian Age magic which is very different from Tuala Morn magic, etc, etc) - and Fantasy Hero doesn't actually describe a setting. So, even though the 4th edition Fantasy Hero stuff is reasonably compatible "rules-wise," the spells written up in it may or may not actually work in a given setting? What kind of setting are you wondering about?

The Revised FH book will, according to all information currently available update the page references to 5ER and fix typos.

The Fantasy Hero Grimoire I and II work with Turakian Age specifically.

Any updating the FHGS need build wise would have to be cross referenced with 5ER, not FH.

I have entertained the idea of going through both books when I get around to reviewing them (July for I and Oct for II) and offering up any changes to Darren and Steve if they wanted to divulge the information as they did with USPD1, Revised (in the Free Items section IIRC).

The Revised FH book will, according to all information currently available update the page references to 5ER and fix typos.

The Fantasy Hero Grimoire I and II work with Turakian Age specifically.

Any updating the FHGS need build wise would have to be cross referenced with 5ER, not FH.

I have entertained the idea of going through both books when I get around to reviewing them (July for I and Oct for II) and offering up any changes to Darren and Steve if they wanted to divulge the information as they did with USPD1, Revised (in the Free Items section IIRC).

Yeah, what he said. (I obviously misread the initial question).