The Ferret

Corven_Ren

In my comic book collection I have 2 issues containg a hero called The Ferret. I beleive it was Malibu Comics and in it he mentioned be part of a tema called the Protectors. I have looked on Wikipedia but there is no info that I can find there about him. Does anyone here know about him?

Re: The Ferret

He had claws, enhanced reflexes, strength, senses & snarkiness. Might have possesses increased healing, I don't remember, though the write-up I have lists some. His name is Cal Denton and he's got that lone wolf badass personality stuff going full steam. I wound up doing some altered writeups for him and the rest of the Protectors for a campaign world that never got off the ground. I based them off the DeeJay writeups and retooled them to fit the issues I dug out of the quarter bins in the late 90's.

It's been years since I read any of his comic. He did have a sparring match with E. Honda of Street Fighter II fame who beat him but said he'd make a great sumo if he put on some weight. :rolleyes:

That was one of the few stories about him that stuck in my memory. Oh, and the one where he rescues this golden-age hero called Iron Skull from the Amida Tong. That one I liked for the plotseed of mechanically mind-controlled cyborg heroes.