Painful shot giving me pain!

Ghost Face

I'm trying to recreate the Painful shot power skill from the Dark Champions book, page 118. The Naked Advantage keeps coming up to 0 points and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is how I built it...

Painful Shot: Naked Advantage: for up to 60 Active Points, +2 Increased STUN Multiplier for any firearm built up to 60 points (+1/2) (0 Active Points); OIF (Firearms of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Trickshooting Roll (-1/2)

(I'm not sure how to post the character sheets in the forums so I posted it this way.)

Can anyone help me?

Re: Painful shot giving me pain!

okay, I found how to post character sheets. I'm still can't find a solution to my naked modifier problem though. Can someone point me to a thread that I might be missing in my searches?

[b] - [/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
10    STR     0   10      11-       HTH Damage 2d6  END [1]
10    DEX     0   10      11-       OCV 3 DCV 3
10    CON     0   10      11-
10    BODY    0   10      11-
10    INT     0   10      11-       PER Roll 11-
10    EGO     0   10      11-       ECV: 3
10    PRE     0   10      11-       PRE Attack: 2d6
10    COM     0   10      11-
2    PD      0   2             2 PD (0 rPD)
2    ED      0   2             2 ED (0 rED)
2    SPD     0   2                 Phases:  6, 12
4    REC     0   4
20    END     0   20
20    STUN    0   20
6    RUN      0   6"                END [1]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
2    LEAP     0   2"                2" forward, 1" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 0[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
0     [b][i]Painful Shot[/i][/b]: Naked Advantage:  for up to 60 Active Points, +2 Increased STUN Multiplier for any firearm built up to 60 points (+1/2) (0 Active Points); OIF (Firearms of opportunity; -1/2), Requires A Trickshooting Roll  (-1/2) - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 0[/b]

Base Pts: 125
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 0
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 0

did you select +2 Increased Stun Multiplier as a Naked Advantage or a normal Advantage?

If it's a naked advantage, the power would end up with a base of 30 AP. Then your various other limitations would modify that cost.

If you select that from the normal Advantages/Limitation tab then it would come up 0 since it has nothing to modify.

did you select +2 Increased Stun Multiplier as a Naked Advantage or a normal Advantage?

If it's a naked advantage, the power would end up with a base of 30 AP. Then your various other limitations would modify that cost.

If you select that from the normal Advantages/Limitation tab then it would come up 0 since it has nothing to modify.

Bloodstone, that was exactly it. Thanks for the help.

Please use the "HERO Designer Discussion" forum (http://www.herogames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21) for problems with HD.

I had no idea what the heck you were talking about until others starting in with "tabs" and all that. Not everyone uses HD, and most of us who don't are not going to be able to help you at all. OTHO, if you ask for help in the forums intended specifically for HERO Designer, those folks who do know what you're on about will be concentrated right there. ;)