A Boon from the Gods...

Confusion

I hate these things.. :)

Anyway, our merry band of troublemakers was granted certain gifts by certain cosmically powerful beings. Some were simple, some were material, and one is well odd.

My Character received the boon, First Two Wounds received each month do no harm. (Basically, I take no BODY, but all the STUN)

One Character received The first fatal wound each month is not so fatal. (The shot that kills him, only seriously wounds him and he will recover. Again, taking all the STUN but his BODY will revert to 0 or 1, there was still some discussion on this when I went to bed)

Finally, our beloved Captain received immunity from all forms of disease, sickness and poison.

Ok, the Captain is easy. The other character will probably just write down that he gets a free 'death' once a month. Now, while I could do the same, I would like to do it up as a power.. somehow. I've given it very little thought (Looong weekend, out of town visitors, someone moving, county fair, bowling.. ) Anyway, the only thing I could come up with was a custom power "Take no Body" With 2 charges, that recover on the full moon.

Does this make sense, or anyone have a different line of thought?

Re: A Boon from the Gods...

I would say the way you write it up would depend on the reason you need to write it up at all. Since its the gift of a higher power, presumedly there is no need to put a limit on its effectiveness.

However, if you want it to be possible to be able to Dispel or Suppress or simply overpower the ability somehow, then I could see why you'd want to write it up. So for example if its a big AID to Body or lots of Armor, then if he took a big enough hit (e.g. dragon's breath) then it may not save him?