Tigra

Mark Rand

Re: Tigra

I'm considering making Tigra's ID public and having her be the criminalist for the superhero team. On an 8-' date=' they'll invite her to join them on a mission. On a 17-, she'll refuse, saying that she has a lot of work to do.[/quote']

I'm not actually rolling dice for it. The rolls are just to show how often something would occur.

Even though she's no longer a city, or county, employee, Lindsay still has friends in the crime lab and on the force. Since she has the better lab, and less work to do, the local crime lab may also ask her to do some tests for them.

Additionally, Lindsay goes to the track with Mariko, the team's technical manager, and acts as her race crew.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not actually rolling dice for it. The rolls are just to show how often something would occur.

Even though she's no longer a city, or county, employee, Lindsay still has friends in the crime lab and on the force. Since she has the better lab, and less work to do, the local crime lab may also ask her to do some tests for them.

Additionally, Lindsay goes to the track with Mariko, the team's technical manager, and acts as her race crew.

I forgot to add two things.

First, Since Mariko is the regular pace car driver for the local SCCA region, Lindsay rides in it with her and has, occasionally, even driven it.

Second, Since Lindsay's clothes don't change with her, she prefers skirts to pants because, when she becomes Tigra, her tail will be free to move.

Here's he updated Tigra.

14 +20 STR (20 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic) - END=2

65 +30 DEX (90 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic) - END=

11 +10 CON (20 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic) - END=

2 +5 PRE (5 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic) - END=

Excuse me. I'm not getting this. What do you mean that Modifiers affect Base Characteristic? The only modifier is OIHID. Do you mean that out of Hero ID she does not even have her Base STR, DEX, CON and PRE?

This Tigra's going to be closer to Lindsay Monroe from CSI: New York than the Marvel character.

She grew up on a farm outside Bozeman, Montana. Her powers appeared while she was a teen. She attended the local college (or university), where she majored in biology and minored in criminology. She was a CSI in Bozeman for three years before moving to the campaign city. She was laid off and joined the team after the county leaders refused a million dollar gift to improve the lab. The reason they gave is that the giver might expect special treatment from the county.

Lindsay is 5'3" tall and is not an expert martial artist. Her hand to hand training consists of a rape prevention course she took in college and some training her friend, Mariko (aka Black Scorpion), is giving her.

When Lindsay was a CSI for the county, she worked with Mac Taylor, Stella Bonasera, Bobby Dawson, and Archie Johnson. Mac, who heads the county crime lab, plays bass guitar is jazz clubs, Stella, also a CSI, belly dances at Zorba's, a Greek bar, twice a week, Bobby, the lab's firearms expert, is a former marine, and Archie, the A/V expert, likes old movies.

• 1 month later...

Since I'm probably going to be doing an IST San Angelo campaign, Lindsay's not going to be a team member. Instead, she'll be employed by the Identification Division of the County Sheriff's Office. That's the division the crime lab's in.

I may also let her be able to make a partial shift when needed. That way, she can enhance her senses, or produced fangs and claws, as needed.