Treasure Trove of Cool Old Hero/Champions Stuff That I Found

CorPse

Re: Treasure Trove of Cool Old Hero/Champions Stuff That I Found

That's over a thousand dollars in inventory just sitting there for a decade. This store owner must be on crack. Whatta nut.

I would just offer him $200 to clear the space.

Yup it's a bit of a mystery. The store is pretty big (as a games, plus model place). I wonder if they don't really have the money to restock the section if they do sell what they've got. The latest supplements they've got, for any RPG, seems to be early-90s....

Wow! That shore is purdy!

I haven't seen that much vintage HERO stuff in one place before. Very cool; it would almost be a shame to break it up.

They can just send the whole kit-and-kaboodle to aylwin13 in Boise, Idaho. I'll store it for them. :D

[image Attached]

I've mentioned the Game Store that Time Forgot a couple of times...

This time I took my camera, as you can see there's a grab bag of older Hero books of all kinds. All the stuff looks new, but it seems to have it's original '80s prices.

The owner seems willing to do mail order if you give an exact product number. I think Derek Hiemforth is the owner of a complete list of Hero stuff, so you should be able to co-ordinate that with the image if you want something.

Here's the store info... keep in mind that I'm not affiliated with it in any way and would be happy to edit this post if it violates board policy...

American Eagles Hobby Shop

12537 Lake City Way NE

Seattle, WA 98125

(206) 440-8448

(206) 363-6569 (fax)

Freaking Awesome!...sadly I already own every single thing shown....the only products I don't have are Cowboy hero (by choice) and wing of the valkyrie (removed from market before I saved up my silver pieces...:(