The Official Handbook of the Marvel Bunnyverse

teh bunneh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Official Handbook of the Marvel Bunnyverse

Yeah' date=' I do need to update it... except I don't know anything about Rebus' real name or background or anything to put in the Handbook. ;)[/quote']

Well, the fact that he's the son of Destiny (Irene Adler) is now known, as is the fact that he's from the past. More information has been revealed to Beast, which means it should reach the ears of the other PCs pretty soon. So, here's my suggestion:

Rebus (Raphael Adler)

Affiliation: The X-Men

The only son of Irene Adler (Destiny), Rebus was placed into a cryogenic capsule on July 20th, 1969, and kept in suspended animation until the present day. Destiny's reasons for doing this are a mystery, but Rebus was apparently a willing participant. Rebus' primary power is precognition - he is able to see seconds into the future with incredible accuracy, though that accuracy diminishes rapidly over longer periods. He has near superhuman physical capabilities, and is a highly-trained martial artist with a combat staff of unknown design.

Edit: Almost forgot the addition for the Supervillain handbook

Destiny (Irene Adler)

Affiliation: None, Dead (formerly Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Freedom Force)

Destiny died in the 1980's. Her death has been marked Classified in the data files maintained at the X-Mansion, though presumably Hank McCoy (Beast) knows the details. Her precognitive powers appear much stronger than first thought, as she was able to accurately predict several aspects of Rebus's emergence from his cryogenic capsule in the modern day, decades after her death.

First appearance: Rebus backstory

Anyone spot any errors, please let me know (especially Rebus)...

As far as the other PC's, it really depends on how much detail you want to add. Do you want a brief listing of powers in every entry? For example, Adamant doesn't have any powers listed (though people can figure them out based on his parentage). However, the next entry (Aquatica) says "blessed by King Neptune with the power to control the seas themselves!"

Not saying that's an error, and you shouldn't have to go through the effort to make every entry follow the same format. However, if you want to use the Handbook as a reference for when people make their KS: Superheroes roll, having known powers listed would be a good thing.

Not saying that's an error' date=' and you shouldn't have to go through the effort to make every entry follow the same format. However, if you want to use the Handbook as a reference for when people make their KS: Superheroes roll, having known powers listed would be a good thing.[/quote']

Mostly the Handbook is there to help people (IE me and the other GMs) keep things straight. I don't want to have Cyclops show up as a homeless bum if Milkman Dan has already established him as the head of the MEF security branch. I'm not concerned about including much detail, since it's mostly just a "This is who is already taken" list. :)

And speaking of which, here's the updates...

Hey Boss Bunny you forgot a villain who I put in Aquatica background. David Arliss...a.k.a. Tigershark II (son of the Todd Arliss the original). Or do you wait till they appear in a campaign before you include them.