Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Leaping: 5"/10"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

75 Powerburst: Multipower, 75-point reserve

7u 1) Blast: Energy Blast 15d6 (75 Active Points) 7

7u 2) Burst: Energy Blast 10d6, Explosion (+1/2) (75 Active Points) 7

2u 3) Smash: Hand-To-Hand Attack +5d6 (25 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 2

20 Armored Costume: Armor (10 PD/10 ED) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Headset, all slots OAF (-1)

5 1) MicroReciever/Transmitter: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); OAF (-1)

5 2) Telescopic Viewfinder: +7 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group (11 Active Points); OAF (-1)

5 3) Protected Vision: Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points); OAF (-1)

Perks

12 White Power: Contact: Ku Klux Klan (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (12 Active Points) 11-

Skills

12 +2 with HTH and Ranged Combat

3 AK: Idaho 10-

2 CK: Los Angeles 11-

3 Concealment 10-

3 Demolitions 10-

2 KS: The Cause And Its History 11-

2 KS: The Military/Mercenary/Terrorist World 11-

2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Streetwise 14-

4 Survival (Temperate/Subtropical, one environment category, Urban) 10-

3 Tactics 10-

3 Tracking 10-

2 WF: Small Arms

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 185

Total Cost: 360

200+ Disadvantages

5 Distinctive Features: Tattoos (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Hunted: LAPD 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

Notes: Not currently wanted for anything but they aren't letting him out of their sight

15 Hunted: Rival Villain 8- (As Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

Notes: This represents the fact that if you aren't white, pay lip service to Christianity, are female or male and aren't straight; Powerburst has probably earned your scorn for his attitudes at the very least. There's a good chance he's taken a shot at you.

15 Psychological Limitation: Likes Cheap Booze, Cheap Women, and Fancy Cars (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidence (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Sexist to boot (Very Common, Moderate)

10 Psychological Limitation: Thinks he's the Great White Hope (Common, Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: White Supremest Zealot (Common, Total)

10 Reputation: Racist Supervillain, 11-

10 Social Limitation: Criminal Record (Occasionally, Major)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)

10 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 360

Background/History: Dwayne Perkins was raised to be a warrior in the war for America. His entire family lived out in the woods, they trained and worked hard to be a militia in the service of the Klan. Dwayne was a good soldier growing up, but he hated living out in the middle of no-where Idaho. So when he turned 18 he made his way to Los Angeles. It was a huge city and he wanted to live the big life.

It's not easy being a white supremist in Los Angeles. If you don't have someone looking out for you, you end up dead. Dwayne found some friends, they liked his style and he was a brute of a man; he helped them intimidate and rob from the local non-whites in his neighborhood. Dwayne isn't sure where he got his superhuman powers. He has assumed it was God's proof to him that he was "living the good life".

Dwayne (and a few others) got his powers from drinking a cheap booze that was laced with a mutagen by the High King. The High King actually owns the brewery, and since it seems to be most popular with criminals and punks decided that having a bump in the LA henchmen scene might be a good thing.

Personality/Motivation: Ignorant, racist, sexist, and violent. These qualities have made Powerburst what he is today. The superpowers merely added arrogance and a mild messiah complex.

Quote: Whatever. Die.

Powers/Tactics: Though his powers are limited to the Energyburst from which he has taken his name, Powerburst has a few other options in combat. A big, strong, man with intensive combat experience and survivalist training, he's been enhanced physically by the mutagen but is still in the realm of human.

Campaign Use: A thug. Every campaign needs them.

Appearance: A huge man with a powerful build, Powerburst has very short hair dyed golden orange, his skin is darker than it was (which kinda bugs him) but he's still obviously Caucasian. He wears a black costume with a gold starbust on his chest, gold arm bands, boots, belt, and gloves. His gloves have no fingers. He wears a high tech gold tinted goggle/headset that he got from one of his employers.

Re: Powerburst

I'd either up or drop the HA,

I like the idea for the character

END seems high, I would either put a slot in the MP for Red End and bring it down to about 50-60, or make it an END reserve

Might try to get him some range skill levels, maybe as part of his rangefinder, also Sense range (or what ever the talent is called) would be a good idea on the rangefinder, as would a clock...

yeah, he doesn't really need to have that high END. I'm keeping the HA at 5 just because he's a blaster first, then a brawler; and it's a cheapy way to avoid martial arting him.

I could probably drop it back to 60 and use the extra points to trick out his range finder.

A good solid super-thug. A good opponent for a Blue Beetle or Spider-Man type.

His lack of mobility is his most obvious weakness, but that's a feature, not a bug.

He might tend to fade into the background in a group setting. Using him solo or in a very small group might be better.

yeah, he doesn't really need to have that high END. I'm keeping the HA at 5 just because he's a blaster first, then a brawler; and it's a cheapy way to avoid martial arting him.

I could probably drop it back to 60 and use the extra points to trick out his range finder.

Your call on the HA, the only problem is I see very little reason for him not to blast up close instead of punch, personaly bringing it up to at least 10d6 (So w/str equals the same as his EB) or maybe tricking it with something like penetrating, not saying he is much for stratagy, but even he would realise "Hey I can shoot him still, and my zaps hurt more"

Wow, yoz're not only doing great jobs at creating powerhouses and megavillains. You do those old-fashioned thugs just as well. This is a kind of character, that I would create quite a few of along with my mastermind.

Good work and ... well, thanks, I think;)