Combat Tricks/maneuvers/classes, contest maybe?

runescience

Hello all. I am trying to compile a list of combat tricks/class and styles for Fantasy hero.

I found a couple so far. ArcanePress (RBose?) has a really good set called Cloak fighter.

Chris Taylor has combat tricks set up for his paladin, water shaolin, archer way, and I think in an old something or other, dwarven maneuvers.

Thats All I've found so far.

Can any one add to that list?

I'm thinking of sponsoring a contest. How would I do that? Some sort of gift certificate/prize applicable to hero games or something?

Re: Combat Tricks/maneuvers/classes, contest maybe?

Profession Packages

Also, theres stuff strewn here and there across the site, but these conversion documents from 3e material have more than most all in one place:

All of the "warrior" 3e Class Conversion documents have some stuff in them, particularly the Fighter and Monk docs.

Feat Conversions

Re: Combat Tricks/maneuvers/classes, contest maybe?

Heres an example of cloak fighter: its very flavored. Its got tricks/maneuvers and a system template.

http://www.arcane.com/press/press/stormlands/archetypes/cloakfighter.htm

I'll take a look at that in a few; along those lines, here's a package from my site for practitioners of a style of fighting and magic called Chasse; their fighting style uses long weighted sashes, but thats just flavor -- it could just as easily be cloak, or a rope, or something similar.

Chasse