Web Fluid Canisters

Corven_Ren

I am currently working on a Spidey homage for 250PT Dark Champions campagin and I was wondering ig I built the Web Fluid canisters (ie endurace reserve for webbing) correctly. Let me know what you think.

3 Web Fluid: Endurance Reserve (75 END, 0 REC) Reserve: (7 Active Points); 6 Charges (-3/4), IIF Expendable (Webbing Canister; Easy to obtain new Focus; -1/4)

Am I right in assuming the way I built it when 75 endurance is used up then that charge is expended and then I get a new charge of 75 points.

Re: Web Fluid Canisters

I'm kind of sketchy on this but as I understand it as written you would get up to 6 uses of the End Reserve before the Charges Ran out. However, because the Focus is Expendable it is gone after the first use. You may want to write the web powers into a multipower with the Charges Limitation so that all the powers listed below all draw from the same pool of webbing/charges.

I see your point. I do have the webbing powers in a mp but I dont want charges on my swinging. I changed it an I t was a mistake to make it expendable.

3 Web Fluid: Endurance Reserve (60 END, 0 REC) Reserve: (6 Active Points); 6 Charges (-3/4), IIF (Webbing Canister; -1/4) - END=[6]

IIRC, a power on charges only lasts for one phase, so you'd get that 60 (or however many) Endurance for, say, Segment 3 then it would cease to exist. You might want to ask Steve.

It would be more expensive, but more accurate, I think, to buy and ENDReserve, then an Aid to said ENDReserve to recharge it, with no REC on the ENDReserve. Probably too expensive for the effect, since you'd need 10d6 Aid with Standard Effect to refill the ENDReserve (50pts base!).

Another option that kind of plays with the concept a bit; give the webshooters a Burnout or Jam, representing running out of web fluid; despite his scientific acumen, Spidey never seemed to put a gauge on the things and always seemed surprised when he ran out of web fluid. :)

Option 3 would be to buy the Multipower with charges on the reserve, possibly buying the Swinging outside the MP with a limitation 'only while MP still has charges' or somesuch.

I am currently working on a Spidey homage for 250PT Dark Champions campagin and I was wondering ig I built the Web Fluid canisters (ie endurace reserve for webbing) correctly. Let me know what you think.

3 Web Fluid: Endurance Reserve (75 END, 0 REC) Reserve: (7 Active Points); 6 Charges (-3/4), IIF Expendable (Webbing Canister; Easy to obtain new Focus; -1/4)

Am I right in assuming the way I built it when 75 endurance is used up then that charge is expended and then I get a new charge of 75 points.

That's not how it would work. Consider the same power but w/o Charges. Now you run out after 75 END, and don't have any more... ever. Adding a -3/4 Limitation shouldn't give you 6 times the power. =)

Mebbe just get rid of the Charges, and just pay +5pts per x2 items if you want to carry around extras?