Dark Matter Being

Adventus

Re: Dark Matter Being

A simple method would be to have the character be based on a different dimension. Then the only real powers necessary would be variations of the following:

70 Dark Matter Sense: Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups And Spatial Awareness), Analyze, Discriminatory, Mobile Perception Point (can move up to 12" per Phase), Perceive into a single other dimension, Targeting

180 Dark Matter Touch: Telekinesis (20 STR), Fine Manipulation, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Transdimensional (Single Dimension; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1), No Normal Defense ([standard]; +1) (180 Active Points)

Re: Dark Matter Being

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Dark Matter seems to make up 22-23% of the Universe but we seem to only be able to interact with it via Gravity. I am borrowing this idea from my other thread but I am picturing a character with Growth or Density Increase (i.e. he has the ability to absorb Dark Matter) and Desolidification. I would buy his STR w/ Affects Physical World and his Desolidification w/ Does Not Protect Against Damage, so he would be playable. The net result would be a Brick with mass increase powers who can pass through solid objects. Sounds like fun to me. :cool: