Superhero X and the Fur Con of DOOM!

Kal'El Wayne

Re: Superhero X and the Fur Con of DOOM!

Arac-4105 is already visibly half spider, thanks to his origins (Gengineered critter)

Breakdown would most likely wind up as a bear of some sort. Black or Brown, since he's not very big. His style is really just "get in close and smack 'em around" for the most part.

Mythic is already a real half-horse, so might wind up with a horse's head to go with that centaur body.

You didn't read the OP carefully' date=' did you? :cool:[/quote']

yes it didn't mention that it would turn a super with an an aimal body so it got me wondering

i 'm almost am afraid to write this next question as it may be miscontrued as a slur against mexicans and hispanics which it is NOT

iof a wrestler type her was changed into a chiualuia[sp]or any caninewould he have to change his codename to luchedog?

Kodiak: Probably one of the big cats, mountain lion being likely -- though big horn sheep would probably fit as well. I can almost see him becoming a raptor as well if 'wishful' thinking figures in since he has a mild case of flight envy and is a darned good pilot (course, he's also a heckuva rider and loves horses)...

This assumes it works in the first place, he has decent Power Defense and is Soul Linked to a fairly powerful mage. Also, if the 'change' has a demonic aspect, he's also linked to a heaven-forged blade so sparks are liable to fly. In any event, even as a plot device, I don't see it as lasting very long...

Speedzone: Cheetah seems most likely. In addition to being fast (especially in short bursts), he's pretty strong as well. Reaction would likely be a combination of irritation and curiosity. He and his fiance are both scientists, so a research project is obviously in order -- bonus, an excuse to call Dr Silverback and visit Millennium City...

Focus: Something canine, probably a mutt but one of the shepherd/herding breeds being fairly obvious/dominant in the mix. Uhm, PANIC! He's 15! What will his girlfriend think? His Dad will ship him to that Siberian Convent for sure now, and his Mom will probably kill him (or at least bury him under a really big rock) -- after she finishes eviscerating the guy responsible...

I so want to play a Werekoala now.

Those claws are pretty sharp and they've got a temper. Sure people think they're cute, but that's generally people who haven't tried to pick them up. The problem is the sleeping 12 hours a day. Plus digestion is an issue, they only eat particular species of eucalyptus.