Official Release

mayapuppies

cover-painitng0thumbnail.jpg

Created by the A-ar for reasons best left to the imaginations of the philosophers, theologians and minstrels; Kamarathin was the crown jewel of their work. A world of balanced elements, and flawless design.

Then came the Scale Wars.

Chaos reigned and civilizations fell; Spirits roamed across Kamarathin warping and changing the world and her populations to fit their own images. The Elder Gods were dethroned and the New Gods took their place, a cycle that seemed unending until the war could sustain itself no longer, and The Great Darkness fell upon us.

The Great Darkness loomed over the A-ar's great work for countless generations before the Rise of Heroes; a time when men and women took fate into their own hands and fought against the spirits and monstrosities that roamed the new face of Kamarathin. But those heroes are dead, their powers and secrets lost and forgotten.

This is the Rise of Evil.

As the forces of evil reassert themselves, there are those who would stand against it. Despite the lost lore of the Scale Wars, and the pale shadow of power that man now holds, they choose to remember the heroes of old, and fight in their honor. This is your chance to join that fight.

Ladies and Gentlemen! On behalf of everyone at D3 Games I would like to announce to official release of the Kingdom of Tursh world book. The first such book to explore the vast world of Kamarathin.

It has taken a lot of time and dedication, but the wait is finally over.

You can get your copy here at DriveThruRPG.com

We look forward to your reviews and hope that you find this as valuable a resource for your games as we do.

Jason Yarnell

President of D3 Games

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Release

I am still sitting here trying to figure out what to do next. LOL

We expand our plan to take over teh w0rldz.

Doi.

And sorry I haven't had time to respond to your email, I've been working 12 hours/day and getting my fanny whupped because of it. But your core answer is "You've got the gist, barring minor details."

Yay! Thank you for picking up a copy. Please post your opinions of it if you get the urge, I'd love to hear something other than my own slightly biased opinion.

I really wanted the first book to be kinda hefty. I'm sure I could have made it longer...we had to cut 2 races and 1 magic system as it was. hehe

Yay! Thank you for picking up a copy. Please post your opinions of it if you get the urge, I'd love to hear something other than my own slightly biased opinion.

I really wanted the first book to be kinda hefty. I'm sure I could have made it longer...we had to cut 2 races and 1 magic system as it was. hehe

To be fair, the magic systems that got developed are... extensive. Lots of flex and options, but hey. That's more room for more books. :D

Ack - I was going to make a comment about pennies, penny and pence - but read the document more fully and realised you'd made pence a separate coin to a penny.

If I run this game, I'll rename it to a shilling to avoid player confusion, as they're used to imperial coinage from other games I've done.