"Hull? I can't be in Hull!"

Drhoz

Re: "Hull? I can't be in Hull!"

Badger- well in many ways doesnt belong socially in the modern world, as it is. So, his main regret might be he didnt get sent back to the 1820s instead. ;) He'd would have some desire to get back (unresolved vengeance towards archnemesis). But, he has no means too. Might evetually settle in a place that hasnt been populated much yet. Retiring to be a crazy (albeit very powerful) hermit.

Frosty Bob- he's immortal, so he'd get back...eventually. ;) Might go check up on himself from the 1920s (his time as a soldier, dates back to at least WWII, if not before ;) )

Oh and for the timeline changing thing.

Badger: When the resident gadgeteer/scientist talks about time-travel. Badger's eyes glaze over. The whole concept quite thoroughly confuses him.

frosty Bob- Really doesnt care.

Both would be of the "we're in 1920 now, we deal with this shock first, and worry of the consequence later"

This isn't a huge obstacle to Blackjack.

His first thought: "Oh, damn... not again. *Sigh*"

His second thought: "At least it's not in the middle of an Ice Age, this time."

His third thought: "The 20's? *ponders* Well, I guess it's time to go make Dr. Arcane's acquaintance, again, for the third (?) first time."

His fourth thought: "God, I hate time travel."

Deuce was born in Scotland in 1922, and educated in various places in England, so...

1. Stay away from Mum and Dad. Much as he'd like to warn them of the accident that will kill them in 1933, he might sentence them to an even worse or earlier fate.

2. He can profit from the knowledge of the present as well as the future; even if he's never visited Hull before, he could probably manage to fake his way to at least some comforts (and could probably get a job readily)

3. Find out why (if there is a reason) he has been sent to the era of his own childhood. Is he here to change history, or change history back to the way it must be, or prevent history from changing? Who sent him?

4. And why him? He has been already a victim of involuntary time travel -from 1966 to 2005. Is this some sort of coincidence, or enemy action?

Hmmm....

Coyote: Indian mystic, he'd probably think he was sent there for a *reason*, spend time trying to figure out what the reason was, and when he did and corrected the problem, dimension walk his way home...

Titan: Brick, a large black man. Probably try to find the nearest KKK meeting place. And throw it into orbit.

Euphrates: were-tiger. Find wilderness area. Hide until friends come.

Shadow-Hawk: invisibility, flight, martial arts. Not above stealing from criminals. It's easy to avoid problems with local authorities when you can turn invisible and fly.