Child of Mine . . .

Asperion

Re: Child of Mine . . .

Twilight - by day, flying energy projector with martial arts. By night, leaping/gliding brick. With his father's wings and his mother's strength, he might need solar energy to fly, but he can still get in the air and control his descent in darkness.

Secret ID: Junior partner at a local law firm....

Oops - forgot to include a 'next up' - Whisper A'Daire and Moon Knight.

Moon Knight

Andrew Spector was raised quietly by his father Marc Spector. Marc trained Andrew in the ways that he was raised to the same values and beliefs. Neither knew if he had gained the abilities of either parent until he was around ten. At that time during a particularly difficult training that was interrupted by some thugs hired to "deal with the growing problem" that was the Spectors. Working together Andrew and Marc were able to get rid of those thugs and send back a message that Moon Knight was back - this time with a vengeance! [Yes I am using the highly popular concept of the legacy hero]

Up next: Dr. Strange & Wonder Woman :king:

World Wonder: Dr. Selena Strange had a knack for her father's occult books and cosmic magic. Learned at a young age, World Wonder has extensive training in the magic arts and has her mother's physical abilities as well. She fights crime using magic and her brute strength.

How about... Mercury and Akira

Twilight - by day, flying energy projector with martial arts. By night, leaping/gliding brick. With his father's wings and his mother's strength, he might need solar energy to fly, but he can still get in the air and control his descent in darkness.

Secret ID: Junior partner at a local law firm....

HAVE SOME REP EXCELLENT:thumbup::thumbup:

World Wonder: Dr. Selena Strange had a knack for her father's occult books and cosmic magic. Learned at a young age, World Wonder has extensive training in the magic arts and has her mother's physical abilities as well. She fights crime using magic and her brute strength.

How about... Mercury and Akira

Melissa Kincaid always knew that she was not a normal child. Even discounting her silvery skin, things always seemed to not fit quite right with her. Every time that she wanted someone to do something for her, they always did, no matter how opposed to it they were. Not to mention that there was almost no space that she was not able to fit into nor any trap that she was not able to get out of. Desiring a challenge, she had gone rouge and is constantly challenging other supers out there. She yearns for neither being a hero nor a villain and will act according to her wishes, so long as there is nothing illegal about it.

Now for the next enjoyment: Thunder and Hellboy

Lucifer (call me Lou)

The grandson of the Fallen One and inheritor of the Shazam, Lou has pretty much given up on becoming the Prince of the world (I mean it's 8000 BC). While he very rarely needs the call on the Shazam, since he has his father's abilities, sometimes being able to fly is kind of cool. Plus there's that whole lightning thing which really kicks... Mostly he just hangs with his friends and helps out Dad and his crew when they get in trouble...

Because it so wrong in so many ways: Wolverine and Pixie

• 4 months later...

Darkhunter: Inheriting the unkillability and acute senses of his father, and his mother's soul dagger and magic sensitivity, Dafydd Gwynn was superbly well equipped to become a monster hunter, and after his mother was killed by one of the demonic beings she so frequently encountered, he trained under his father to become just that.

Supergirl and Kang The Conqueror