My Champions RPG Lens on Squidoo

Nato

I created a lens on Squidoo for Champions and wanted to share it with you guys and/or get input on it. I'd love it to be a great intro page for people new to the system.

Darren and staff, what kind of info can I share on the site? I think a turn-by-turn example section might be cool, maybe with some freebies.

Peace out Champions fans!

http://www.squidoo.com/champions_superhero_rpg

Re: My Champions RPG Lens on Squidoo

Bubba, Squiddoo is a site that lets you easily create single page websites or articles (which Squidoo calls "lenses"). It has a system of modules that make it easy for non web-geeks add content. They also share ad revenue so there's an incentive to produce a quality article that people want to find. You should try it.

Would probably be a really cool format for writing up characters. You can also opt to turn of ads and stuff. I've been recommending Squidoo to people for several months.

Thanks for checking my lens out!

Also working on a general Hero System reference. It's still not finished but you can see it in progress here.

http://www.squidoo.com/hero_system_guide