EPIC CITY! (Campaign Art & Collateral Material)

GoldenAge

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EPIC CITY! (Campaign Art & Collateral Material)

Where did get that map and the miniatures (obviously toy cars are easy to get hold of' date=' but the miniatures of the PCs, opponents, etc)?[/quote']

The miniatures are Hero Clix (I used to own a bookstore, I have hundreds). The maps I cobbled together in Photoshop from original art and map tiles I found on sites like this: http://rpgmapshare.com/

The toy cars are nice because they're the perfect scale. I bought 1 or 2 a week for the entire first year of my oldest son's life... Ethan and his younger brother Jacob are GREAT excuses to buy toys.

"Nah, they're not for me, honey... They're for the boys! I swear!!!"

HA!!! My wife is WAY too savvy to fall for that. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Golden Age' date=' I love the group shot![/quote']

Thanks DusterBoy! The pic is actually missing a few heroes:

Scorch (whose player hasn't been able to make it to games for 9+ months but still wants to return one day - He has a new baby, thus his extended absence is warranted. :) ) Scorch pic available in earlier post above... Violet (Pic not finished), Eldritch (No pic yet), Doughboy (no pic), Eclipse (no pic), Sidney Someone (no pic), and Corona (No pic - Epic City's former Superman until his player joined the military and ended up in Japan)

There have been other Epic Alliance PCs... But none that rank being in a similar picture. :)

• 2 weeks later...

No problem - After the sudden and mysterious disappearance of the entire McMahon family Epic City Waste would quietly leverage the WWE to change the name of their ECW product. Or didn't you read the ECW pdf above??? :sneaky:

Okay, enough wrestling, please. This is an EPIC CITY thread. :)

In EPIC CITY the main attraction in violence is HOLO BOXING (both legalized and illegal). Here's a story: