EPIC CITY! (Campaign Art & Collateral Material)

GoldenAge

Re: EPIC CITY! (Campaign Art & Collateral Material)

One of our characters is a huge conspiracy theorists (Captain Steel) so I made up a quick fake website to feed him news (albeit news incredibly diluted by other conspiracy theorists) :-)

Warning: Website has some saucy language (cursing).

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Some bad guys...

First: Reaver, Leer and Slash. They're costume killers! Each, for one morbid reason or another, has a psychological compulsion to destroy all costumed paranormals be they hero or villain.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37455&d=1290006418

Second: Atom Squad Omega - Left over from the horrible Eastern-Block War Face, RIP, Ring and Mange (not shown) remain a tight vigilante unit spreading mayhem wherever they're deployed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37456&d=1290006421

(Both pics are still WIPs)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EPIC! if your the artist behind it i must say you're wery good!

Thanks. Though I am an artist, I rarely have the time (or inclination) to create sketches for the myriad characters in Epic City. The Aegis pic was an existing Iron Man piece done by one of the folks at glasshousegraphics.com. I merely manipulated it in Photoshop. As I have said earlier, its never been my intention to take credit for work that is not my own. Thus, this "give back" Epic City thread. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Time for some corporate write-ups!

Epic City is full of important, influential, unusual and secretive corporate entities. Though there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of large and medium sized companies to be found within the United Society's greatest city a few have ascended beyond the mediocracy that mires all others...

These companies are big. Some are absolutely huge, global in scope. Often times their size makes it impossible to record all of the evolving power struggles and benign or malign projects that would require investigation. So, simply to remind my players that they exist I've created single-page write ups of the top-tier Epic City organizations. These briefs are... brief, barely scratching the surface of these huge mega-corps. But they provide the opening to a conversation that often must be had.

EDIT: If you missed it, this is where you can find out more about ANTARES CORPORATION'S STELLAR FORCE.

I'll start off with Epic City's (and perhaps the world's) premier corporation:

ANTARES CORPORATION