Superheores with Disabilites, a thought experiememnt

Karmakaze

Re: Superheores with Disabilites, a thought experiememnt

And mine is absolutely filthy. But I'll be nice and leave my praise in the rep box.

I have an NPC (which I think I ripped off from Bob Greenwade actually) who is 10 feet tall in his smallest form. Doorways, small cars and non-custom chairs are always an issue.

When he retired from Heroing, he got into real estate, and called himself "The Biggest Name in Real Estate"

Hey, he thinks it's funny.

Also, I had a Weather controlling character who's legs were paralyzed, but he used a similar tactic to the telekinetic mentioned earlier. Never did get around to writing him up though.

I've had PCs with disabilities in my games. One was deaf with fire powers, but she eventually received implants which allowed her to hear again -- though the memory of her deafness can still cause her problems if something results in her losing her hearing again.

The second isn't 'disabled', but has rather large and noticeable wings. As with characters with significant size differences, this creates difficulties from time to times in addition to making a secret ID all but impossible.

I have an NPC (which I think I ripped off from Bob Greenwade actually) who is 10 feet tall in his smallest form. Doorways, small cars and non-custom chairs are always an issue.

When he retired from Heroing, he got into real estate, and called himself "The Biggest Name in Real Estate"

That doesn't sound like one of mine. My only two permanently-oversized characters are a villain (Wall) and a recently-created cop (Officer Brick).

That doesn't sound like one of mine. My only two permanently-oversized characters are a villain (Wall) and a recently-created cop (Officer Brick).

Hmm. Okay, not one of yours, but I still don't think I came up with him on my own. I'll be [censored] if I can remember where I found him though. Name was Fortress if that helps at all.

I had a character who's powers (massive Transmutation abilities) caused her disability. Every time she used her powers her bones would get more and more fragile. When she finally retired from heroing you could shatter her arm with a gentle touch. Made things a real problem with her significant other.

I

The One Armed Swordsman is another variation on the Crippled Master type, though in that case the loss of an arm rarely seems to cause that many problems.

there was also a one armed swordsman in kung fu movies if memory serves he was in the movie triple irons