The Archlich arises!

argent

Re: The Archlich arises!

It sounds like such a great idea that I wish it could be written up as a book for those of us still using the pen & paper RPG. That wold be an epic adventure in every sense of the word.

The Qularr invasion and the Blood Moon thing will definitely get worked into the CU timeline in the new CU book. So will any other major game-world event that occurs before I write the new CU book early next year. ;)

If this is a special Hallowe'en event in the MMO that won't be repeated' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if you got your wish. After all, [i']Monster Island[/i] became a PnP book primarily because Cryptic had already created so much cool stuff for it. :cool:

There will very likely be another halloween event next year. Most MMOs have thematic holiday content that occurs annually. Odds are strong that the event will remain largely unchanged from year to year (because it's a lot less work than customizing everything each time,) though this is by no means guaranteed.

You're Foxbat's secret identity' date=' aren't you?[/quote']

That poser?!? You offend me, sirrah! :mad:

That numbskull couldn't scheme his way out of a paper bag! I should know, I put him in one once! Oh, that was joyful entertainment indeed! Seeing him rolling around in the floor, scratching ineffectually at the paper...

Where was I? Oh, yes! Do NOT associate me with that diddering dabbler in dull-witted delinquency! Besides, his momma dresses him funny! So there! Nyah! :nya:

:D