Wolves Lair

Starwolf

Re: Wolves Lair

I noticed some packages come complete with 4 Crowns' date='[/quote']

All culture packages come with the starting money for that culture.

The Sanguinary has no money listed but all of his spells require the reliquary and the Deagrus Serrratus (Bloodletter).

The Reliquary and Daegrus are in the appropriate sanguinary package (remember that you must have the Initiatiate AND Iron Road packages.

In addition Terrie has settled on a Paladin of Asuna for a character and that package has the perk "Well Off" 3 active points only to buy starting equipment. How much does that perk equate to for starting equipment?

It would be equal to 4x the starting money for her culture.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have four characters... so four players as Savinien indicated.

Thanks Mayapuppies... That helps.

I will have completed characters to you tonight for approval Savinien. Once you give me the go ahead, I will create the Maptools token to go with the characters. Each token can take up to an hour to setup.

So far I have four characters... so four players as Savinien indicated.

Thanks Mayapuppies... That helps.

I will have completed characters to you tonight for approval Savinien. Once you give me the go ahead, I will create the Maptools token to go with the characters. Each token can take up to an hour to setup.

Have you sent the PCs? I haven't seen them and don't have anything in my email.

I have had some major life problems the last couple of days so I am not ready to run the one off that T wanted too tonight. Having said that I will load the server and work woth anyone that wants me too... and we can do as much as we can. I will be ready by next Friday, if everyone is willing. And then we can start the campaign whenever Savinien says go!!!

Cool! Thanks for the heads up...

I do have a Kamarathin price question. I am working on creating a Paladin of Asuna. The character has the perk well off, only for purchasing starting equipment. If I calculated correctly this comes to 16 crowns or 1600 farthings. One of her package perks is a Heavy War Horse as a follower. If I buy her a riding saddle it costs 1500 farthings leaving her 100 farthings, not even enough for a sword let alone armor and other things. Is this price correct? Along the same line it lists a War Saddle at 3000 farthings.

So it is requested... so it shall be done :D

Our first game session will be after the Holidays. We have had two getting acquianted/Maptools Q&A sessions so that our new GM (Savinien) and the new players to maptools can get comfortable with the interface/program and learn the basics of macros, maps, online dice rolling, and chat commands. So far all is good.

Any chance of posting the characters that will be participating? I'm curious to see the builds for this campaign.

Sure thing. In fact I had planned on it, I was just waiting for character approval from Savinien before I posted the HDCs to the vault and the writeups here. I hope to have them up for consumption this coming week.