Eeep! Buck Rogers!!!

John Desmarais

Re: Eeep! Buck Rogers!!!

That was Erin Gray and Gil Gerrard? I never recognized them! I see Erin has traded the beauty of youth for the beauty of middle-age. And she is indeed, a fine actor.

(And the whole thing smacked of "Star Wars" and the conversation between Owen, Beru and Luke when Luke says he wants to go off to the Academy)

I think it's in part to set the time period prior to the Great War where European in-fighting was viewed as not America's problem.

Edit: My Americocentrism showing... I should rightly say prior to America's involvement. Just because we weren't in it yet doesn't stop it from being a war. Silly me. :blush:

Here's an Eeep! Buck Rogers Moment for you. I got to spend all Saturday till around Bar Time, Playing the old Buck Rogers XXCv rpg, and talking all the Buck Rogers History and Goodness. With Flint Dille. Garycon II in Lake Geneva was well worth the ten bucks to go just for that.

~Rex....Now has UBER AWESOME Buck Rogers Hook Ups.....including phone numbers even, heh.