Free Adventure

Guest Keneton

GM NOTE!

The creatures posted above are needed to run the adventure. You could substitute your own bad guys, but these are specific too the adventure. You will also NEED the map so e-mail me for the request. I return my e-mails in the evening.

Good luck to the players!

BTW: If anyone has questions about the game or the format, please contact me, either via this thread, private message, or via e-mail from above post.

:)

Permission(s) Granted!!

Share the love!!

Do what you want with this stuff. I am just wanting to talk wiyth other FH GM's as the rule set is definately different from prior FH editions. Of all of the genre specific books (IE Champion, Star hero, Ninja Hero) I found Fantasy hero to be the most changed.

With this in mind I need feedback as to what your games are like. Ithought sharing one of my home adventures might help start the flow of information.

Cool. I can always use stuff like this.

Unusual take on a "tomb", what with kitchens and bedrooms and stuff, not what I was expecting. They'll probably be convinced they missed something, and those darn ants keep showing up... ;-) Should perplex the players a bit, especially if they're all geared up for the traditional burial complex.

Where is Rakoss? His frozen body should be in there somewhere. Probably got eaten by ants.

I wish I could see the bull under the pedestal...

Mike

Where is Rakoss?

I leave this wide open with the inclusion of a second exit and a secret door. Perhaps he escaped or perhaps he embodies the curse.

This was of course deliberate as the game is short but sweet.

Concerning the tomb...It was originally a bunker of sorts for the generals war council. It became a tomb when he failed and was entombed! Hence the odd take.

:D

Re: Map

Thanks a bunch for the adventure ... it'll probably be my campaign's first run (the players are chomping at the bit for an adventure and I've been working on background :( ) I'll post how it goes ...

Originally posted by Keneton

Map in PDF format and CC2 format

I was also meaning to ask what you used to generate the map ... looked like AutoRealm at first glance ... but what's this CC2 thing?

Thanks in advance ...

Originally posted by GregF

Very cool. The link posted to download the map doesn't work for me, though.

I can e-mail you the map if you need. See the thread above for my e-mail address and directions.

:)

• 2 weeks later...