A somewhat minor question concerning armor/Resistant Protection

Ragitsu

What trait(s), exactly, is/are needed to make the occupant of an OIF armor completely sealed off from air/liquids/the outside world?

Impermeable does this with skin contact, but nothing else. Self-Contained Breathing supposedly cuts off air contact, but that is a little too encompassing (such as with certain SCUBA gear that exposes portions of the wearer's body to air/liquids).

Re: A somewhat minor question concerning armor/Resistant Protection

You pretty much just need to declare "this armour is sealed."

SelfContained Breathing would be required (or he would suffocate), and some kind of DEF or FF would be normal but it's mostly a SFX kind of thing.

I think that the combination of Impermeable (can't touch that!) and Self Contained Breathing (I probably shouldn't have farted in here) will seal you from all contact by solid, liquid and gas.

It's not official, and simply deciding that you're environmentally sealed is probably enough, but you'll definitely need a way to breathe :)

Pretty much what GA said.

When I build Powered Armor, I always (for the most part) build it with SCB, Immune to High Pressure/Vacuum, All Terrestrial Diseases/ Poisons, etc and it's pretty much assumed that it's now environmentally sealed and nothing can get in or out.