Real Life Cover For Narcotics Officers

Vondy

Due to its topical and tabloidy nature, I thought I'd cross post this from the NGD Broaden Your Horizons thread. The Israeli National Police put two female officers undercover posing as "lesbian models" as a means of keeping the criminals from becoming sexually aggressive with them - and to ensure the criminals wouldn't try to claim they were giving them drugs for sex. The operation resulted in 46 arrests. Its the kind of thing I'd expect from a... game. Maybe someone can use it. Link: lesbian model cover.

Re: Real Life Cover For Narcotics Officers

Seems to have worked pretty well. I wonder why they revealed the scheme? Was a reporter getting close?

Also, a female cop that also used to model? Again, something I'd expect from a game (or TV, or a movie...)

Also' date=' a female cop that also used to model? Again, something I'd expect from a game (or TV, or a movie...)[/quote']

There's a surprising number of really good looking female cops at some of our local PDs. I've been pulled over by a few of them and also had the pleasure of training defensive tactics, gun retention and cuffing techniques with a couple of others.

Sadly, none of this has ended in the Penthouse Letters kind of way :(

Surprisingly, we also have a security guard that could be Miss Asian America 2010 working at the local mall. Damn near killed myself doing a double take when she drove by on her little golf cart.

Seems to have worked pretty well. I wonder why they revealed the scheme? Was a reporter getting close?

I suspect the release was predicated on: the operation is over and it becomes public record at trial so we might as well score some public relations points with a press release.

Also' date=' a female cop that also used to model? Again, something I'd expect from a game (or TV, or a movie...)[/quote']

I've known attractive female police officers. A few of them were very attractive. One was in the squad I rode with when I was an explorer and later reservist. Great lady. She was a very good friend. And was very ladylike in mufti. Its not just mannish lesbians who become cops. I've met several of those, too, though. It swings both ways.