Storn Idea to full picture Year 7

death tribble

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Storn Idea to full picture Year 7

Next year will be all new ideas. Nothing that has been posted before. And for those that have been posted before and have not been done then I will be holding at least one vote poll on them.

So mote it be.

Argh... I'll expect to have something to submit next year, but I'm really going to need to find a way to get a good illo of General Bones..........

Tribble just pays Storn to do 'em.... there's an idea... =)
Yeah' date=' but I have (effectively) no money to spare. :(
General Bones will go into a vote next year if you don't get him done before hand. Figure at least 10 months until the vote.
That would be quite cool. :D

Yeah' date=' but I have (effectively) no money to spare. [/quote']

Lots of us in that situation, I think. Fortunately for me, I'm not, but the types of things I want drawn aren't really for Storn's particular style. I like his stuff, but I'm looking more for dark future stuff, and I mostly like Storn's more water-colored style of art when he does it... which might be an interesting take, actually. Hmmm....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Lord Liaden won this year and here is the winning pic.

Acylla72.jpg

The one thing I will say is that I did not save the original pictures that Lord Liaden put up so we went with the text.

There is also one more pic from this year's entries to come. And the person whose entry was chosen already knows this.

I'm honored that my suggestion was considered worthy of being Stornified. :hail: I apologise if prematurely removing the sample photos I posted (I was cleaning out my accumulated attachments) caused any difficulties for him.

This is, as always from Storn Cook, a beautifully rendered illustration. I hope he enjoyed working on it, and that you get some fun use from the character in your games, DT.