Interesting Announcement: HERO System Skills

rjcurrie

Re: Interesting Announcement: HERO System Skills

Any news on this PDF? I saw it referenced in Fantasy Hero, but I don't see it for sale in the store...?

Thanks!

-joe

I don't know about PDF format, but you can get the 5E Ultimate Skill (and for 1/2 price right now) which is more or less the same product. Steve even said he is going to try to keep the page numbers the same. Hero System Skill won't actually become available until they get rid of the stock of Ultimate Skill, and there should only be minor differences (probably mostly just pricing differences with Skill Levels and such).

EDIT: I actually just looked back and everything I just told you is in the OP...

Just as an update, I've had Bill recently do some work to finalize the layout on HSS. Our final hurdle at this point is trying to track down a few dozen pieces of art that weren't in what I originally sent him. But progress is being made and hopefully we'll have an HSS PDF available for sale soon. ;)

• 1 month later...

We should have the HSS PDF on sale pretty soon now. Bill's nearly done with it.

There's not really much to say about CSLs per se. That section actually got shorter, IIRC, due to the way CSLs were revamped in 6E. But one of the good things about getting HSS out now as a PDF is, if and when we want to publish it as a hardcopy book, any questions it generates can be worked into the book along with other changes. ;)