• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Re: Ctrl+V

The world has grown colder over the last century. Since the end of the Great War, huge multinational corporations have risen to power while government rule has grown stifling, stripping away what were once considered basic human rights. Knowledge is a privilege those few who can afford private education or can qualify for corporate schools. In the urban centers of power, billions struggle to carve out a living in the shadow of these monolithic empires.

Amid the squalor and decay there is another world.

Re: Ctrl+V

So my game group is angry.

They can not understand how a Jedi can not have Stealth as a trained skill. They argue that Jedi Shadows/Sentinels would rely on such a skill. If not, how would they even been a Shadow/Sentinel? I have to agree with them but I hate to just give the class a free skill. Is there any Talents that would allow a Jedi to be trained in Stealth? Or Treat Injury, for that matter... as we have a Jedi who would like to be a Jedi Healer.

Anyone else have this problems? I feel that I shouldn't just give the Jedi these skills as it may make players who play a scout or noble feel less then useful. After all I am cutting into those classes skills.

I've looked over the books but I have seen nothing that allows these options. And not being able to cross class skills....sucks. If there are feats/talents that would allow getting Stealth/Treat Injury could someone please point me in the right direction.