• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Getting George Martin to write the story for a Souls-esque game (where the details are released in dribs and drabs) is like hiring a world class chef to prepare the club sandwiches and pretzels for your casual get-together; sure, you're getting quality, but it's not very fulfilling (plus, it's overkill).

After being pulled for an "offensive image" revealing Nazis behind the thin blue line, in a story about Nazis infiltrating the police, Poisoned Apples II is back on DriveThruRPG. It took us a few days and a new cover, but we are there. as with our other heavier topic adventures, adventure includes references. 

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/447634/Poisoned-Apples-Part-II-The-Iron-Hand--A-Metahumans-Rising-Adventure

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #LawEnfrocement

Day Jobs 16: Sailor

Come all ye young fellows who follow the sea
(To me!) Wey hey, blow the man down
And pray pay attention and listen to me ...

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #DayJobs #Sailor

I wouldn't want specific strong regional United States accents showing up in quasi-Medieval European fantasy. That means there will be no Californian voice actors (so, no surfer dudes/valley girls), Southern accents in general and no Upper-East Coast (e.g., New York accented) speakers. A flat Midwestern accent may work. As I am well-acquainted with the Gargoyles animated series, I'd pick Keith David if I absolutely had to choose a US voice actor; the man possesses a rich baritone that works in a fantasy context. Dorian Harewood is also a prime pick. Daniel Davis is one of those rare US actors that can pull off an English accent, but I'm sticking with genre-acceptable United States accents "as is".

Gator Bites - A Metahumans Rising Adventure

Summer isn't over yet, and there's still time for an adventure into the swamps of the deep south. Can you rescue a pair of ecologists before they an unfortunate part of nature?

Explore a rural town with a dark secret and the swamps around them in this macabre one shot for Metahumans Rising.

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising