This is the Universe in which I am about to run. Comments welcome.

Seenar

Originally posted by tkdguy

Looks pretty good so far. Have you made a package deal for the Order of St. Anne?

I have sort of. The idea came from one of the new players, so her character has it. There is a Blessing Collage that goes along with it as well, and you have to buy at elast 15 points in marital arts.

The link works for me, I am not sure what the deal is, but I will edit to repair.

Good stuff! In depth enough to give the players a good feel for the world, but not defined enough so they can make their own history in the world.

Great documentation and notes on how everything is. Rather organized:)

If I may make a suggestion, I suggest using Aikido, Tai Chi Ch'uan, or another internal art for the Order. These arts focus on submission and redirection, making them more merciful (for lack of a bettter word) than other arts, but still capable of dealing damage when necessary. You can always westernize the names if you desire. A Code Against Killing also seems to be in order here...

Just my 2 cents.

The Map

You turned the world on its side, and set the Scandinavian countries floating off by their lonesome. How dare you! ;)

Now all the Sweedish are going to get wet going to Moscow. :D

Seriously.

Looks intricate, thought out. You should have no problem developing adventures in this relm. Compliments.

Originally posted by tkdguy

If I may make a suggestion, I suggest using Aikido, Tai Chi Ch'uan, or another internal art for the Order. These arts focus on submission and redirection, making them more merciful (for lack of a bettter word) than other arts, but still capable of dealing damage when necessary. You can always westernize the names if you desire. A Code Against Killing also seems to be in order here...

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, we headed it in that direction. They do have a CAK along with the POI limitations (pretty much fills them up) as well as a pretty hefty Social Limitation.

In fact, the Order of Saint Anne was a player idea I fleshed out. I was not intending them to even exisit, but I like to take player ideas and work them in if I can.

Originally posted by joen00b

Good stuff! In depth enough to give the players a good feel for the world, but not defined enough so they can make their own history in the world.

Great documentation and notes on how everything is. Rather organized:)

This is typically how I make a world. This is just the first time I have done it all on the computer.