First 6Th Ed Brick

pinecone

Well I'm tring out 6Th, and I thought I'd build a Brick...

What am I missing? Or what would work better a differant way?

ST 50

Dex 11

Con 25

Int 10

Ego 10

Pre 20

OCV 8

DCV 4

OMCV 3

DMCV 3

Speed 4

PD 12

ED 12

Rec 15

End 60

Body 12

Stun 60

Total cost 170...

Re: First 6Th Ed Brick

Skills

Super Commando...19 pts

Contact US Gov (11)....18?

Perq. Sanctioned Hero...5 pts

Stealth

Survival

Climbing

TF: SCUBA, Parachute, Rotorcraft

Concealment

Tactics

Teamwork

Acrobatics

Breakfall

Demolitions

Land Navigation

Absolute time sense

Bump of direction

"Well briefed" Cramming (8) 5 pts

86 points or so....

Powers...

Steel skin: Armor +15 PDr/EDr visable -1/4 36 points

Hero's fortune Combat luck 6 points

Nightvision 5 points

Swift! + 10 m running....5pts

Like a fish! +10m swimming....5pts

iron thews! +18m leaping....9pts

Tough! LS: All toxins,All Bio hazards, Radiation....12 points

Flash def (6) Sight

Iron will: Mental def (10)....10 pts

104 total?

104+86+170=360 pts...so 40 left...I'm thinking +1 Speed and +2 w/All, with 6 pts for two 3 pt levels....?

This one stood out. Armor is now "Resistant Protection" ' date=' seems about the same cost, but 'perceivable' is considered a -0 limitation since it is rarely a hindrance if I recall.[/quote']

Thanx! I figured that "resistant cost end is a Force feild, and is visable so being "visable was a lim...looks like I guessed wrong....so add 9 points to "Steel skin"....?

You probably have more END than you really need, with a 15 REC. You'd probably be fine with 40.

All that extra movement might be better done as a single movement with Usable As [Other Mode of Movement].

You only have 1 sight group sense, so you should probably buy +4 PER with Normal Sight, -1/2 only to counteract darkness (or just +4 PER with normal sight) for 3 or 4 points, rather than Nightvision (which is bought to apply to your whole sight group).

What is that 19-point "Super Commando" thingy?

I'd check with your GM about that 5-point perk to be a "registered superhero," it may not be appropriate/cost that much in some settings. Or is this like, he's a federal agent with superpowers who also has law enforcement powers?

You can do a bit better on the characteristic by going for breakpoints on Dex, Int, and Ego. Like, 8 Dex and Lightning Reflexes rather than 13 Dex, or having either 8 or 13 in INT and EGO.

This one stood out. Armor is now "Resistant Protection" ' date=' seems about the same cost, but 'perceivable' is considered a -0 limitation since it is rarely a hindrance if I recall.[/quote']

Actually, in his case it might still be -1/4 if he's obviously armored and thus a prime target for enemy big gun attacks.

You probably have more END than you really need, with a 15 REC. You'd probably be fine with 40.

All that extra movement might be better done as a single movement with Usable As [Other Mode of Movement].

You only have 1 sight group sense, so you should probably buy +4 PER with Normal Sight, -1/2 only to counteract darkness (or just +4 PER with normal sight) for 3 or 4 points, rather than Nightvision (which is bought to apply to your whole sight group).

What is that 19-point "Super Commando" thingy?

I'd check with your GM about that 5-point perk to be a "registered superhero," it may not be appropriate/cost that much in some settings. Or is this like, he's a federal agent with superpowers who also has law enforcement powers?

You can do a bit better on the characteristic by going for breakpoints on Dex, Int, and Ego. Like, 8 Dex and Lightning Reflexes rather than 13 Dex, or having either 8 or 13 in INT and EGO.

Thanx! The 5 point perq is meant to be the equivelent to a "Silver Avenger" a super with legal status.....OK the end might be a might high, but I like to push a lot so I reflexivly buy End high... ;)

"Super Commando" is a mish mash art created by PRIMUS to teach to super powered users, about 45% of the Silver Avengers use it, the rest use their "own" style. I was thinking it would be Speed strike, Martial dodge, Mar. Escape, and Martial Throw...plus Choke hold?(or Killing strike?) 4+4+4+3+4? something like that....

I might have to change the Nightvision...though he's a starting character, so more vision powers might be arriving via EP's (assuming I ever play 6th anyway...)

No' date=' Perceivable is used for things like "Obviously Armored Body" and the like.[/quote']

Oh I agree...but I looked at the resistant def section, and it does say that being obviously armored is recomended as +/- 0......not sure why....