A profession for this NPC

Dr Divago

Well, i've this NPS, RedCap; she is a very beautiful girl, pretty face, hot curves :P and very goodlooking...

she WAS a very beautiful girl...

she was secretary of an university laboratory, when an explosion occurred; some radiation invested the facility, and with allarm all peaople are evacuated without casualties... NEARLY all people evacuated...

She was hitted by radiation, that radiation have orribly scarred her right leg, right arm, right tight, right side of the face... horrible veins are visible trourough a pallid skin...

now she bear a mask, and a costume that cover her right side and even if she can "sense" energy, "absorpe" energy, "suppress" energy, release energy to cause damage and, last but not least, become energy for a brief moment and "travel" in energy form (teleport, :)) she cannot be anymore secreetary, or make any job that put her in direct contact with other people...

So what kind of profession can have a scarred high presence woman? (beside erotic phone center, i mean :))

Systems administration... website building Ummmmm she could work in the feild of Role Playing Games... and remember no matter how scarred she looks, shes better than Butt Cheek Bill over in accounting.

But the thing is, if she was a receptionist chances are she isn't exactly qaulified for any of the other jobs. So how about she works as a umm... common laborer, or umm steel mill worker

Originally posted by Rage

But the thing is, if she was a receptionist chances are she isn't exactly qaulified for any of the other jobs.

Exactly! this is the problem!

So how about she works as a umm... common laborer, or umm steel mill worker

but, hey, she's still a villain, so can thieve, or commit other criminal activity. Besides, she has a teleport and wear a mask :) :) :)

And, actually are working like "Jailer" for the S.T.O.P. suppressing psichokynetik powers of a superhuman threat :) (but she don't like this job...)

so actual employment is not much a problem... the problem is that i've an empty everyman PS and, hey i dont' like to waste gratis skills :P

Originally posted by Dr Divago

Exactly! this is the problem!

but, hey, she's still a villain, so can thieve, or commit other criminal activity. Besides, she has a teleport and wear a mask :) :) :)

And, actually are working like "Jailer" for the S.T.O.P. suppressing psichokynetik powers of a superhuman threat :) (but she don't like this job...)

so actual employment is not much a problem... the problem is that i've an empty everyman PS and, hey i dont' like to waste gratis skills :P

Put it into a Presaude PS based on PRE (ofcource) for making good looking fact things, talking to people on the phone/weasling into places etc etc, you get good at it if your a receptionist or Personal assistant--- I watch my Dads PA alot... Not because Im creepy but because shes my freind and shes hot, and umm I'll stop rambling now.

(I think she gets payed extra cause she's pretty)

Is there a plot-driven reason she needs to have a job? If not, just give her wealth from her worker's compensation money, the massive settlement of her liability lawsuit against the university and her big-money discrimination suit filed (under the Americans with Disabilities Act) when the university fired her for being ugly. Then she doesn't have to work for a living.

Occupation #1: She has a sleazy lawyer (also a DNPC) who is currently suing the University, for a ridiculous amount of money. In return, the lawyer givves her money to live on while the case goes through court. This also gives her a hunted: Deranged Graduate Student who caused her accident!

Occupation #2: Tests out radiation suits for the government/corporation. Sound silly? Then how would YOU test a radiation suit? Walk int a reactor? More fun if someone is shooting energy blasts at you.

Occupation 3: The local power pant hired her to work make nuclear waste inert. That's right, she works for Mr. Burns.

Occupation #4: Cable repairwoman! Hello...I'm here to fix your cable...

Bleh, all I can think of for now.