Inspiration

quozaxx

Re: Inspiration

Wow. I had to think about that a bit.

Volt - his powers - no one. Just a concept I came up with. Personality - basically silver age superman, except introvert and uncomfotable with crowds.

Olorin - Uh... Well, when I created him I told the other players "I'm creating a super mage that is bascially my sense of humor let run loose with the power to back it up." They all said some version of "OMG!" So I guess my crazy sense of humor is my inspiration.

Black Tiger - The only inspiration I can come up with is that he is based loosely and another players character(s), only not quite so dark - yet.

Leadman - Puddleglum from the Chronicles of Narnia(The Silver Chair in particular) in temperament. Powers are mostly The Thing from fantastic four - but with limited gravity control.

Futurian - ripped off almost unchanged from a friend in another group. David, I thank you. Futurian lives!

Re: Inspiration

Right now my three favorite characters are

TripliKate - I've never seen another similar character power wise, she's a duplicator with a parkour/martial artsy bent, but the character is very similar to the classic female superspy. Undercover Blues, Alias and La Femme Nikita in particular.

Rabbit - Again I came up with her power set, energy blasts from the feet allowing super jumping but her personality and story inspiration were from Jubilee from the X-Men. Honestly in the end she doesn't seem a whole like like Jubilee, but still that's the character I have in my head.

Prime - This guys the opposite, power wise he's pretty much your classic duplicator (with the exception that all of him are 'base' duplicates saving me the book keeping of having to care which one dies), personality wise he's more mine. Vaguely inspired by a Young Justice comic he's a father who's kid is a supervillain who is trying to correct his mistake.