d20 feats in .hdc format

Markdoc

I have a player (our D20 GM) who wants to expand her character's flexibility: she's a heavy-armour warrior sort. The easiest way to present these to her is as "feats" - it's what I have done in the past.

So I am hoping to put together a prefab of useful feats, fighting tricks, etc. for her to choose from/work towards. I'm also hoping to save some time by building off feats others have already built in Hero designer :) rather than typing them in myself!

I know we've had threads on this before, but with the board's weak search functions, I've only been able to dredge a few such items up.

So don't be shy: if you have any, feel free to post them here! I'm sure other GM's could use them too.

cheers, Mark

Re: d20 feats in .hdc format

Are there any specific d20 feats you'd like replicated? I don't play d20, but I could probably work something up if I had the original writeup to look at.

Most of the packages I had like this were for 5th edition and I didn't port them over when I installed HD on my current machines. (Thanks to a lost thumb drive and some other hardware issues, all of my HD installations are less than a year old.) Did you need them for 5th or 6th?

I'll take

a) anything. Fighting tricks (aka combat feats) are most useful but basically anything that could be described as a talent or a feat would be of interest :)

B) 5th or 6th. Our current game is 5th, but I'll be converting to 6th when it ends - which will probably be in a few months. That's one reason I want to avoid - if I can - hand entering a lot of stuff for 5th and then turning around converting it to 6th for the next game :)

If I can get enough feedback on this, I'll compile it the same way I did the Grimoire and then publish it back here to make it accessible to other GMs.

cheers, Mark

Yeah, and I have lists written up myself - I just wanted to avoid re-entering everything into herodesigner. Sigh.

cheers, Mark

i am interested in seeing the lists. :) If anyone can share I'd love it. If you need a place to post it I can host it as well if needed. I'm going to work on a section of my web-site dedicated to hero come the new year.

Yeah, and I have lists written up myself - I just wanted to avoid re-entering everything into herodesigner. Sigh.

cheers, Mark

I checked... those feats must have been a doc file, not an Hero Designer one.

• 1 year later...