Always on Death Touch

PamelaIsley

Re: Always on Death Touch

17 Real Pts: Aging Touch: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6' date=' Area Of Effect (1m Surface; Personal Surfact; +1/4), [b']Persistent (+1/4)[/b], Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Constant (+1/2),

Is that a bug in the write up?

Also, this damage shield would still be fully visible (a literal aura of death) wich might is not like Rogue's Drainign Touch (i.e. people don't know they should not touch her).

Is that a bug in the write up?

Also, this damage shield would still be fully visible (a literal aura of death) wich might is not like Rogue's Drainign Touch (i.e. people don't know they should not touch her).

No you have to make an Instant power Constant before you can make it Persistent. (One of the things I love about HD is that doesn't usually allow you to build things that are illegal, though it can make it sometimes annoying when you are trying to figure out where a certain limit or advantage is).

Yes, I did miss Invis Power effects

ok Here's it again

22 Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Persistent (+1/4), Area Of Effect (1m Surface; +1/4), Constant (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Does BODY (+1), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1) (67 Active Points); Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Longevity or Not making Skin to Skin contact; All Or Nothing; -1/2), Always On (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only vs Living Targets; -1/2)

It's now fully invisible. Not fun to be her.

No you have to make an Instant power Constant before you can make it Persistent. (One of the things I love about HD is that doesn't usually allow you to build things that are illegal' date=' though it can make it sometimes annoying when you are trying to figure out where a certain limit or advantage is).[/quote']

A yes, totally forgot that one.

ok Here's it again

22 Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Persistent (+1/4), Area Of Effect (1m Surface; +1/4), Constant (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Does BODY (+1), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1) (67 Active Points); Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Longevity or Not making Skin to Skin contact; All Or Nothing; -1/2), Always On (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only vs Living Targets; -1/2)

Looks good.

It's now fully invisible. Not fun to be her.

Yes, it has it's disadvantages...