Looking for info on Champions NPCs

Arc Esu

I will be running a Champions game set in my personal superhero universe, although I will be borrowing liberally from the Champions Universe. The three Villains books have been extremely helpful, but there are several other books where a hero or villain is mentioned, but no details or full writeup is given. I wanted to check if any of the following heroes and villains have gotten full write-ups in some book that I do not own, or if there at least was something more to go on, as in many cases I have a code name, basic power set, and not much else. I can then purchase said books post-haste! Although 6th ed write-ups would be ideal, I can convert any 5th ed write-ups easily enough. And even if a full write-up doesn't exist, I'd at least like secret ID (if any), power level, weaknesses, and any noteworthy Psych Lims.

I am looking for more info on:

The members of Unity (mentioned in the 6th ed Champions Universe; possibly just created for the MMO?), namely-

El Picarro

Myrmidon

Psiclops

Quasar

Dr. White

Dr. Black

Walkabout (mentioned in Champions Universe)

Dr. Mercy (mentioned in Min-Max’s backstory)

Villains in Stronghold (all below were mentioned as being in Stronghold in that supplement, but didn't have a write-up), specifically-

Aquailine

Broadcast

Brain Drain

Crossfire

Rot

The Scarlet Scarab

Tombstone

Xtreme

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Re: Looking for info on Champions NPCs

Actually, Dr. White and Dr. Black are both in UNTIL: Defenders Of Freedom (for 5E), along with full write-ups for the other members of Unity, not in Vibora Bay. Psiclops was not a member of the team at that time, though; his place was filled by Mentiac.

Walkabout is in the "Australia and Oceania" section of Champions Worldwide for 5E.

I can't find any other references to Dr. Mercy, sorry.

AFAIK none of the Stronghold villains you mention have received Champions stats yet.

Re: Looking for info on Champions NPCs

The Champions superteam DNPC's can be found in Normals Unbound.

Cheers

QM

I believe there isn't much difference background-wise between the earlier incarnations of those Champions DNPCs described in Normals Unbound (which is for Fourth Edition HERO System, and long out of print) and their versions in Everyman (for Fifth Edition, part of current continuity, and in print). Both are books full of more-or-less normal NPCs for use in a Champions campaign, defaulting to the official Champions Universe but insertable into almost any campaign.

(You might consider adding a little clarifying context once in a while, QM. Don't want to send people hunting for a particular book based on a misunderstanding.) ;)