How would you build...

Cinniuint

Re: How would you build...

Or just define it as an indestructible focus which makes Transform the only power that 'seems' to be able to destroy it. I believe the rules for Transform state that it can't actually be used to destroy anything so there will always be a method to reverse the transformation (the PC's and Players won't necessarily know that though).

I'd build it as a NND that does body, with the SFX that the guy is actually biting off, chewing, and swallowing chunks of whatever he's "eating". Of course, the character would just about have to be bought with a bucketload of life support/immunities for the guy to feast upon sulfur without ill effects.

So, NND. The defense could be force field, I suppose. Common enough defense for characters. Not so common for objects.

I don't think he actually needed to chew. As large a bite as he could bite off, and he was ready for the next bite. He once felled a flagpole by chewing through it in the middle of a combat. Brought the thing down on his opponent. I'd say that was at least four or five bites, probably eight or ten, in the space of one or maybe two phases.

What size RKA do you need to consume an object Superboy couldn't dent?

Give him Penetrating. Multiple Levels (2-4).

One level of Penetrating is what I would put Solar Plasma at. All otehr "unstopable" attack forces just get more Levels of Penetrating.

NND, does body would be the other way.

Also note taht Unbreakable Foci get a lot of extra Power Defense agaisnt Transforms, so you would perhaps need an NND Transform.