Grimm / Shadowrun / Urban Arcana Worlds - Hero Supplements or How To

Bolon

I am curious on whether a supplement has been made to create the world where werewolves, vampires, elves, dwarves and other creatures of myth and fantasy are in a modern world. This would be 2 different worlds since you would have a secretive world where John Q. Public doesn't know and a world where they are known. I have been watching the series Grimm and see it would be a great Dark Champions character or part of any Dark Champions campaign to cover the strange and unusual. It can be done at a high level with multiple realms or dimensions as a possible world.

Currently I am thinking that I would just use all the DC material, adding the templates of the creatures I want to use to current NPCs and villains to make it a bit more interesting. Add it as a skill set or background of one of the character in my party at creation and run some of these scenarios.

I am asking for ideas on what supplements or things I should be looking at and any advice from anyone who did this. If there is a lot of interest, this might also be a good supplement in the future either by Hero or someone under a Hero license.

Re: Grimm / Shadowrun / Urban Arcana Worlds - Hero Supplements or How To

Urban Fantasy Hero also has four sample magic systems, one each for the three mini-settings and the adventure.

If you're thinking about using DC in conjunction with this, you might be interested to know that UFH brings this up; one of the minisettings and the adventure makes use of Hudson City.

From what it sounds like, UFH might be exactly what you're looking for.