Magical Created Supersolider

TheNaga

Re: Magical Created Supersolider

I see him attacking supernatural beings including good supernatural beings until he finds out they which supernatural being are.good. He hates the good supernatural beings still but not as much as he did before.

Isn't he a supernatural being now?

One who allowed, nay begged, to be made into one?

• 2 weeks later...

Also why is not a good idea to play an evil character in Champions?

If the game is a "Four Color" game it assumes the PCs will be heroes in a world with pretty black and white morality. An evil character would run counter to the nature of the setting and likely come into conflict with the other PCs in direct and overwhelming ways that would reduce the fun for either person playing the evil character, the rest of the group, or both. It would be like playing a Sith in a Jedi campaign and Imperial in a Star Wars game focused on the Rebellion.

If the game isn't Four Color, there are possibilities but without knowing what your gm has in mind its impossible to say. You should talk to them about it, assuming this is a character for a proposed game not brainstorming for fun.

The evil nondemonic supernatural being that killed his family has six feathery wings and attractive looking female body. She could be mistake for an angel.

Here is what that character's powers are so far:

70 Too Beautiful to Harm: Mind Control 14d6 (Human class of minds), Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Constant (+1/2), Area Of Effect (16m Radius; +3/4) (210 Active Points); Side Effects (don’t hurt me/mar my appearance;; -1), No Range (-1/2), Only Versus Persons Who Look At Her (-1/2)

15 Domination: Mind Control 10d6 (Human class of minds) (50 Active Points); Only Effects those Effected by Too Beautiful To Harm (-1 1/4), Limited Class Of Minds Up to Six People can Be Effected By this Power (-1)

69 Assume Human Form: Shape Shift (Sight, Smell/Taste, Hearing and Touch Groups, any humanoid form), Cellular, Imitation, Instant Change, Makeover, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (69 Active Points)

The evil nondemonic supernatural being that killed his family has six feathery wings and attractive looking female body. She could be mistake for an angel.

Here is what that character's powers are so far:

70 Too Beautiful to Harm: Mind Control 14d6 (Human class of minds), Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Constant (+1/2), Area Of Effect (16m Radius; +3/4) (210 Active Points); Side Effects (don’t hurt me/mar my appearance;; -1), No Range (-1/2), Only Versus Persons Who Look At Her (-1/2)

15 Domination: Mind Control 10d6 (Human class of minds) (50 Active Points); Only Effects those Effected by Too Beautiful To Harm (-1 1/4), Limited Class Of Minds Up to Six People can Be Effected By this Power (-1)

69 Assume Human Form: Shape Shift (Sight, Smell/Taste, Hearing and Touch Groups, any humanoid form), Cellular, Imitation, Instant Change, Makeover, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (69 Active Points)

So you are building the villain that is in the background of your character you are building that killed the family ?

Why? :confused:

Sorry but I think you are just coming up with an excuse to talk about monsters again!!

So what should I do then?

If you are serious about creating a hero character for a game you should concentrate on building one character so only post on one of your threads not everyone you posted since you joined this web site.

You should build that character and show that character to the GM and players in that group, as currently you seem to just want to talk about monsters and build more monsters.

We can advise you all we can but only your GM can tell you what is right for his campaign.

So what should I do then?

Build a character.

Preferably that supersoldier you started on.

Preferably as simple a character as you can manage to create. Can you do simple?

But actually prove you can stick with a single character until it's done. Bring it in under budget - any of the standards defined in the rules. Standard Superhero is probably a good one.

Post the completed character.

Convince at least a couple of people that they would allow your proposed character in a game they would run. Heck, see if you can get even ONE person to say "I'd let you play that character."

Find a game. Join it. If you can't find a local Hero game, maybe try Hero Central or maybe see if you can get into a local D&D or Pathfinder game or whatever is on offer. If you have ever actually played a single face to face tabletop roleplaying game, I would be surprised. Find out what it's like. There's a forum here for locating players local to where you are. Where the heck are you anyway?

And ask yourself this - if you can't be bothered to finish even one character, why should anyone bother with you?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary doesn't see a reason

I have played D&D before. My first RPG to play as a character in was in 2nd D&D.

Meadyon, Are you new to Hero System? When I first started I enjoyed just making up characters for fun and seeing what I could pull off with the rules. I still do it from time to time. You have some interesting ideas but I admit I have some trouble understanding them from time to time. I wouldn't get discouraged by some of the reactions you're getting. If you've having fun, continue. If I can think of any suggestions I'll post them. Good luck

The way they handle superstrength was terrible. My character Meadyaon in Heroes Unlimited that had a strength score of 106 could only carry 31,800 (15.9 tons) and Lift 53,000 (26.5 tons). In Rifts i wonder how Robots Vechicles and such get back up with such weak strength when they fall over.. I also hated the fact that you say anything that you could not even muse the world Morlock on the their boards without it get changed since thewy are so afraid of getting sued. I know about using the world Morlock on the Fourms of the Megavers Board and they being sued, I was aksing about making a Morlok-like (Time Machine) character and it was change to underground dweller because of the fact Marvel Comics had Morloks.