What if Pittsburgh was destroyed instead of Detroit?

Mark Rand

I use a combination of RL Earth politicians (the ones who are interesting), and ones that I make up as the campaign goes on.

Since Mayors, congressmen, and Senators change in the HERO games, I think the Pres can be whoever the players want.

Not to get into a political debate, but I think the the last two occupants have demonstrated that virutally anyone can get the job.

Thomas J. Whitmore from ID4 is good, too. I'll add him to the list.

To me, the President must do his,or her, best to be alltruistic. Senators, on the other hand, don't. Two who aren't come to mind, Senator Kinsey of Stargate SG-1 and Senator Roark of Frank Miller's Sin City series. It would be our luck that Pennsylvania ends up with them.

Why am I interested? Simple. The President likes to come to Pittsburgh, which, by vote of the Pennsylvania State House and Senate, now covers the who Allegheny County. Now, all I need is a mayor. Of course, I could just use the current one.

Hi all,

A few more thoughts on the city's look and an airline that flys out of the airport.

Since the city is being rebuilt from the ground up, a new transit system, including a subway system like New Youk's or Boston's, was added.

The new airport is based on one in another city. One airline has decided to add a little 60s glamor to its uniforms. All ticket agents, ramp agents and flight anntendants now wear white (or colored) gloves. Since the recent health scare, the flight attendants wear dress gloves only in the terminal. Once on the jetways, they replace them with disposable gloves and put on gauze masks. These are also provided for passangers, who are encouraged to wear them.

Yours,

Mark Rand