New Fantasy Hero Stuff From Steve: ACID MAGIC and LIGHTNING MAGIC

Steve Long

Elvensong Street Press (my own li'l d/b/a ;) ) has just put two new PDF products up in the Hero Games Online Store:

Acid Magic: eight spells involving acid. Just the thing to use the next time you encounter some pesky orcs or a rampaging robot!

Lightning Magic: ten spells involving lightning; perfect for weather wizards, mad scientists of a mystic bent, and characters who'd like to add a little spark to their spellbooks.

Each of these PDFs is just $1! That's right, for less than the price of a cup of coffee at Starbucks, you, too, can have these spells in your own personal grimoire. :)

And coming soon:

Lava Magic: new spells involving lava, perfect for evil Earth cultists, wizards who live in your Fantasy world's equivalent of the Ring of Fire, or witchdoctors your PCs encounter during their Pulp adventures in the South Seas.

Ranger Magic: spells to make life easier for your favorite wilderness warrior.

Desert Magic: just the thing when your Fantasy characters find themselves crossing the Great Dune Sea, or when your Pulp mystic's car breaks down while he's driving across the Sahara.

Pestilence Magic: the ideal mystic way to make your enemies regret fighting you. Plagues, poxes, aches, and pains to afflict the mightiest hero or most fiendish villain!

Expanded Warrior-Magery: more spells for mystic warriors everywhere!

The Books Of The Undead series: pre-generated character sheets for dozens of undead, organized by type -- the perfect adversaries for any group of HERO System PCs! Planned "chapters" include:

Skeletons!

Zombies!

Ghouls!

Ghosts!

Wights!

...and many more!

Re: New Fantasy Hero Stuff From Steve: ACID MAGIC and LIGHTNING MAGIC

And I should note that one of those products, Pestilence Magic, is the result of a fan expressing an idea to me about something he'd like to see written up. So if any of you have an idea for a short collection of spells you'd like to see me write up, feel free to say so. ;)

Re: New Fantasy Hero Stuff From Steve: ACID MAGIC and LIGHTNING MAGIC

Steve I'm always on the look out for Oriental fantasy magic.

Hmmm... since I put an "Oriental Sorcery" chapter in HSG, I'm not sure I have anything more to write about that subject. At least not until I uncover more interesting research material. Maybe I'll get some ideas if I ever get to write the Chinese or Japanese chapters of Mythic Hero. ;)

• 2 weeks later...