Book of the Empress - in stores?

quozaxx

The Book of the Empress has made it through Kickstarter! Wonderful! But when will it be in stores? I'm thinking that everyone who had funded the book through Kickstarter should have their book by now. Unfortunately, because of financial things, I've gone to a mostly cash only mode of thinking.

I don't think that the Hero Games Store takes gift cards (the site asks for a security code, and gift cards don't have security codes), so I can't put the money on a gift card and get it that way.

So any time table for when the stores may have it? I'm hoping by at least next month.

Re: Book of the Empress - in stores?

The Book of the Empress has made it through Kickstarter! Wonderful! But when will it be in stores? I'm thinking that everyone who had funded the book through Kickstarter should have their book by now. Unfortunately, because of financial things, I've gone to a mostly cash only mode of thinking.

I don't think that the Hero Games Store takes gift cards (the site asks for a security code, and gift cards don't have security codes), so I can't put the money on a gift card and get it that way.

So any time table for when the stores may have it? I'm hoping by at least next month.

I've made them available to distributors. However, not that many were ordered by two largest American distributors (ACD, Alliance). The best cure for that is for you to ask your local game store to either bug their distributors about it, or to order it through Indie Press Revolution.